on 27 September 2009
Well, I bought these paints and they came 2 days before the delivery estimate, so made a good first impression:) The paints themselves are very good.

They came with 2 brushes, which I wasn't expecting, even though the end fell off one when it was in the water, but I just put it back on.

The paints have a wide variety in colour and have really nice colours. No doubt when these run out, I'll be buying them again, really good buy and I would advise anyone to buy them:)
on 28 May 2011
I am fourteen and will be taking the Art GCSE course next year. I thought I should start having ago at painting with other types of media, ready for next year, and have always wanted to work with acrylics. I am on a small budget, but was hesitant about buying these becuase I thought that they were so cheap that they might not be any good. However, the paints are just what I wanted! They are easy to use, a nice consistancy, and there are some beautiful colours. At 12ml each, the tubes are fairly small, but perfect for practising and discovering if acrylic paints are for you, but they are not so small that you empty them in one painting!
If you want to do more profensional work, I would not reccomend them as they don't give that texture you can often get with acrylic, but I have achieved some really nice work with them and will definatly purchase them again if I run out!
on 29 March 2012
I am impressed with the amount of colours you get for your money. There are 18 small tubes in this box for under a fiver! Brilliant for newbies like me to this type of medium. I've just ordered 2 more packs, as they are handy to drop into my messenger bag on field trips.
looking forward to experimenting this weekend
on 22 February 2012
I purchased these paints to use in my nail art, they've been perfectly suited to this so far though the lighter colours usually require two layers to become fully opaque. The two free brushes were a nice addition and combined with the low price make this pack a great purchase for someone looking to try acrylics without investing too much money.

This would have been a five star review but the one thing that let this pack down was the colour selection. Decent enough variation, but a few too many red/orange shades. 7 in total and only 2 blues and 3 greens. Many of those seven are fairly similar and would have been easy to mix up by adding some black or white to another.
on 25 September 2012
If you, like I orginally did, have any lingering doubts as to whether to purchase these paints or not.. Rid them. I purchased these paints in a blind hope of recieving something half decent to get me back into my paintings and was amazed. The price of the paints, the variety you get was enough for me to paint a lovely waterfall. (I have uploaded the painting to the page of these paints hopefully you can see it). If there is a slight problem it would be that the white tube would finish quickly as you use white all the time for lightening colours and getting different shades but if you use it wisely it would last a good painting or two. You can't go wrong for the price!
review image
on 10 September 2011
These paints have a lovely consistency, are smooth and easy to paint with, vibrant on the canvas, and dry quite fast. The supplied paintbrushed are also of excellent quality, and very good value for money. Would definetely reccomend to anyone else!
on 18 May 2012
Given the price, this little box is definitely something..ideal for those new to acrylic.
Definitely not Artist quality...but they will still work to your satisfaction.
The little set has just enough colors to give whatever shade your mind can think of !!
They came with 2 brushes, and like someone said above..."the ends fell off" but I put them to use anyways.
As an artist, I am sure you will find your way to satisfaction with this Great Little Set !!
on 15 September 2010
A great selection of paints with a broad range of shades. These acrylics have a smooth, rich consistency & give great results in terms of coverage.. not too thick, not too thin but good enough to blend.

Great price too, each tube lasts for ages. Recommended!
on 23 July 2012
For 18 sets of paint, this is amazing value for money, There is a fair amount of paint in each tube-Which is A-M-AZ-I-N-G for the pricce i brought them at (£5.53).
I would recommend this product to any one arty or in need of good quality paint! :)
on 8 November 2012
Bought these for my son to try for his GCSE work. He loved using them, lots of colours to choose from although the white did get used up quickly. For the price they are well worth a try, I would buy again.