5.0 out of 5 stars Kills Weeds, Grass, everything!
Bought this as a refill and knew exactly what I'd get.

This thing is the apocalypse for weeds. I don't recall buying anything else which works this well. I use this on patios and paths, and it kills all greenery in 24 hours. They struggle to grow back as well as the liquid sinks into the ground to hit the roots.

Beware though, this stuff is so...
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by Warren Bowman

3.0 out of 5 stars Performance
Published on 16 July 2012 by DWS

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills Weeds, Grass, everything!, 17 Oct 2011
This review is from: Roundup Fast Action Pump 'n' Go 5 Litres Weedkiller Refill (Garden & Outdoors)
Bought this as a refill and knew exactly what I'd get.

Beware though, this stuff is so powerful that it tends to affect anything within 2 feet of the spray. I am always really careful to point it away from my grass, but I don't know if it spreads underground or what, but the grass borders next to the paths die off if you put too much down near to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Roundup Fast ActionPump, 25 Aug 2009
J. Smith "Booklover" (UK) - See all my reviews
This product was purchased to clear some weeds in an overgrown part of my garden,
and seems to be working satisfactorily....

It is easy to use..

4.0 out of 5 stars something was very wrong with my last reorder of refill, 30 Aug 2013
Was very disappointed with this refill product, have used roundup many times before but what ever happened this time around just never worked - so much so I was going to write a complaint to firm. I am desperate to rid these weeds so have had to re-order in the hopes that this new refill will be spot on. Other was sheer waste of money and time. Previous buys locally have been great, I just think I received a bad one. Obviously with being a firm user of this product from the start I have to say I would highly recommend it. It's always done the job apart from my last order. I would just add if you have experienced similar do the right thing and complain to firm, wish I should have done!
cmg

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and fast acting, 25 July 2013
I bought the refill container version of Roundup as I already has a pump action pressure sprayer and didn't want to have to pay extra for another one with a Roundup label.

It's easy to open and I had no problem with transferring it into a generic pressure sprayer. The first time I used it I over-soaked the weeds to make sure they would die and realised that you don't need to give the weeds a good soaking as it's effective just giving the weeds a very quick & light spray. Otherwise you'll find, like me, that 5 litres won't go very far.

I would definitely advise spraying it on when you have a couple of days of dry weather for it to be absorbed by the leaves. I used it on dandelions, daisies, brambles, nettles and other unwanted plants and it's been pretty effective. Dandelions turn brown and started to die within 24-48hr. Other plants can take a week or two but be patient as I've noticed them wilting badly and dying off eventually.

It's proved more effective than other weed killers I have used.

The one thing I would note is it makes a strong odour in the air for a few hours after you use it so probably best to spray late in the evening rather than first thing in the morning.

3.0 out of 5 stars Performance, 16 July 2012
Was not impressed with this product, it is very easy to use but you do have to find a break in the weather when it is not going to rain and that's nearly impossible in this country, additionally the time it takes to kill a weed is far too long in some cases after two weeks the weeds were still showing signs of life, they did eventually die but this is just too long a time scale, I have used other products that have worked faster and did not rely on long periods of no rain to work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Roundup Refill, 5 April 2011
Mr. N. B. Hodson "Bruce Hodson" (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
Very quickly delivered and in good condition. I was very satisfied and think every serious gardener needs this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Killer weeds, 21 April 2014
Arrived really quickly and used it straight away, weeds started dying the next day. Its great that you can buy the refill for this instead of having to buy it with the pump all the time. Very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product at a great price., 1 Mar 2014
I hate gardening and with a big driveway and patio area keeping the place weed-free had been a problem but this refill is cheap and the product keeps the weeds at bay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful Weedkiller, 14 Dec 2013
This really does do what it says on the pack. The weeds do die!. Best weed killer I've used for a long time. Expensive, but so much better than cheaper products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look at my lawn, 12 Dec 2013
It does exactly what it says, would recommend to those wanting to improve their lawns. Buy it ready for spring

Roundup Fast Action Pump 'n' Go 5 Litres Weedkiller Refill