5.0 out of 5 stars Save your teeth and get one of these!
The Classic SD Swiss Army Knife by Victorinox has been dubbed the most popular knife in America and is by far the best selling pocket knife. It is also an excellent and unique keyring.

This miniature tool is small enough to fit in any pocket, glove compartment, handbag - anywhere.

I have bought this as a stocking filler for my son as I myself have...
Published 7 months ago by KM

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to use while on keyring.
Published 6 months ago by West End

‹ Previous | 1 2 350 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little knife, 29 Jun. 2013
I bought this knife to replace my previous one which I had carried for 25 years but I lost it to the hands of the security guard at Pisa Airport. Anyway, this one is a perfect little tool and just as good as the old one. It is however very small, so I have attached it to a bottle opener to make sure it doesn't get lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tool, 14 Mar. 2013
Excellent little knife and nail scissors. I use them for disecting plants in the field, takes years to go blunt even on plastic. Third one I have had, I keep forgetting to take them out of my pocket when I fly abroad and then have to leave them when I go through security.

4.0 out of 5 stars good little knife, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Victorinox Classic SD Swiss Army Pocket Tool (Sports)
im am a clollector of swiss army knifes mostly victorinox's. the victorionx classic is a good little knife and comes in lots of diferent scale types alox and nomal plastic as well as different degins on the scales. the knife has a small blade, nail file,small flat head screwdriver,scissors you can get twizzers and toothpick dependont on the scale type. the scissors work realy well so does the nail file. the knife blade however does dull on you very fast and i recomend sharping it after every use to keep the edge nice and sharp. i use it as a keyring knife and is completely legal in the uk where i live and also legal in most areas in the world.

i would give it 4/5 stars beacoause of the knife blade problem , but i would still recomend this knife to anyone that needs a small little knife to fit on your keyring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy for being small, 3 Feb. 2009
Bought this for wife after getting a black for myself. You won't be cutting much wood with a blade this small but it sits in your pocket unnoticed and can come in handy almost daily. The same high Vctorinox quality as my larger knives but small enough that its always on you when needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars SWISS ARMY KNIFE CLASSIC SCREW DRIVER, 31 Oct. 2010
A. G. G. Parsons (Ballantrae, South Ayrshire, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
I have carried one of these little knives for over Twenty Five Years and found it invaluable for the daft little things; such as trimming nails which have broken, getting annoying bits out of teeth, removing splinters, cutting off annoying threads from clothes, taking flower seed heads to dry indoors allowing me to scatter them where I want in fact too many uses to list.

The reason for purchasing this knife was that "Her Indoors" convinced me that it was time to have one which she now carries more or less permanently in her shopping bag (sorry handbag) with the only exception being during air travel (airlines don't like sharp pointy things of any description).

In conclusion I would say that it is an indispesable little knife with scissors, toothpick, tweezers, nail file and small flat bladed screwdriver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality!, 13 April 2010
Mr. O. Pillmore (Notts, UK) - See all my reviews
Victorinox make the best swiss army knifes! Amazing quality, delivered fast! The knife is very sharp the screwdriver is so useful and the scissors are extremely sharp! Even though it's very small it has everything on it you'll ever need!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality knife, maybe not worth the price-tag for everyone though., 15 Oct. 2013
Michael Nguyen "- Mike" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I mean, what could you expect? A high-quality brand has a high-quality reputation and produces amazing pocket tools but if you're a person that is prone to losing things this may not be for you. Other pocket knives cost a fraction of the price of this and if you do not need the scissors and just want a plain old knife then alternatives should be in your mind.
This knife is on the small side so if your hands are fairly small then I would defnitely recommend that you go for something a little bit bigger, maybe one of Victorinox's larger/more expensive editions or another knife entirely - this knife is definitely able to rival the cheaper ones and because of the brand you know that you're getting that extra added quality and engineering.

3.0 out of 5 stars Awkward to use while on keyring., 29 Jan. 2015
This is a lovely little piece of kit, but the knife is hinged at the wrong end. You can see the keyring attachment on the photo, and if you imagine a bunch of keys also hanging there you will see how they would interfere with a proper grip on the handle. You could interpose a chain beween the keyring and the knife, but then it would be banging around your knee while driving. Or I suppose you could just carry it loose, but I know I'd lose it in no time at all if it weren't attached to the 5 lbs of metal on my keychain.

I was going to return it, very reluctantly, but instead I gave it to my wife, who loves it and will keep it in her handbag. She would give it 5 stars, I think. I would give it 2, so we compromised on 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pen Knife, 27 Dec. 2009
Martin Delacamp (Nr Ipswich Suffolk UK) - See all my reviews
I needed a small handy penknife for my keyring to replace an existing one that had started to fall apart. After much research I found this on Amazon and it was exactly right, as described and just what I was looking for. It is light, small, simple, with adequete tools and being white, just that bit different from the standard "swiss red". Very good value especially with the free postage. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiss Army Key-ring Knife, 14 Mar. 2011
I have owned a pocket tearing 20 odd bladed Swiss Army Knife ever since being at school. I no longer carry a bag around for work but miss the immediate convenience that a Victorinox blade give. The occasional need to snip, tweek, or even preen, is still present and they are all jobs that the Swiss Army Knife is so perfect in tackling. Having purchase this miniature of the Victorinox I am still able to tackle most of the daily tasks.
The knife, made to the same robust standards, with its razor sharp blade, is no longer than my car key remote. It hangs from the same keyring as my car key and is the ideal companion when not wishing to carry the trolley-born version of this piece of engineering.

‹ Previous | 1 2 350 | Next ›