4.0 out of 5 stars Pad could be bigger - otherwise works great!
Using this product could be easier if the pad was bigger and would fit the whole sole at the time. Otherwise I am completely satisfied with the product - did not have trouble removing the color from the skin and it caused no irritation although we have a very sensitive skin in my family.
Published 11 months ago by Mooney Ilona

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!
First I thought that the ink was dried out, but the colour is just too transparent to make a good print!
Published 9 months ago by Niina Kallioniemi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 18 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Pad could be bigger - otherwise works great!, 5 Aug 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work had to buy a second different brand., 15 July 2013
This review is from: ProudBody Baby Safe Reusable Hand & Foot Print Ink Pads - BLUE (Baby Product)
I tried this on my baby but the ink was dryish, didn't transfer well to babies feet and left a barely visible print. Really disappointing. I bought another brand later which had lovely dark blue, wetter ink which transferred well and was also baby safe. Don't waste your money on this product in my opinion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too thrilled..., 28 Aug 2013
Ordered due to the good reviews but after paying what I did for the product I was disappointed! I did my son's footprint for a present for his great-grandad and only got one print out of the ink!

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't print well, 7 Mar 2013
I found the pad seemed quite dry and the print impressions left on the paper were very pale. I tried several times on little hands and feet but I couldn't get the desired result. I chose to use paint in the end. I think maybe this product wasn't suitable for what I needed (hands and feet prints on paper to make pictures for grandparents) and is not necessarily bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Mar 2013
I bought this so i could put hand prints in my familys chrismas cards from my son. Its a great little ink pad that has kept moist for a few months now - im still using it. Its not as easy to get it off babys hands as i thought it would be so would reccommend doing it just before bath time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby hand prints, 14 Jan 2013
I bought this to make hand prints with my baby and was really impressed at how easily it was cleaned off her hands and feet with a baby wipe

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing product, 19 Nov 2012
I had high hopes for this product considering that it didn't have to do much to deliver the goods. However, after splashing out 6.80 for a relatively small pad of ink (barely large enough for my 4 week old babies feet) I was further let down by the lack of ink within the product's sponge pad. Neither of the 2 hand or feet prints that were done came out very clearly. The only upside to this product is that it is baby safe and didn't stain babies skin. Overall, not worth the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very good for dark prints, 15 Oct 2012
I bought this off another site for the same reason as another reviewer (to make prints for a tattoo). The ink wipes off baby great but it just isn't up to the job. There is no way you can get a clear dark print without breaking his little fingers and we barely get more than a grey print. Even when i tried to do my print it wasn't very dark. Not worht the money, will now have to try to find another more suitable ink pad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok!, 2 July 2014
Bought to get copied of my babies footprint for tattoo, not as detailed print as I would have like due to ink not being very strong but ok for cards and nice things like that !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›