on 28 October 2014
I have suffered with terrible prickly heat for many years. I came across this and my condition improved dramatically. Along with the SPF 15 which I followed this up with I had a lovely long lasting tan. It didn't stop my prickly heat completely but it was definitely more manageable.
on 7 July 2010
I bought this for my wife after we bought one in florida the other year and she loves it, gives great protection and the anti aging portion of it seems to work, i wouldnt hesitate to recommend this product to anybody she loves it.
on 19 June 2013
We first purchased this product whilst on holiday in Cuba, we were delighted to be able to buy it on line at such a very reasonable price,it works extremely well.
on 14 December 2013
Found it in America a few years back and now glad I can get it here.Suits my skin and keeps me looking young(ish).Age 72.
on 20 May 2013
First class service, fell in love with this product in the states and now cant go in the sun without it!
on 15 November 2015
PETA endorsed so its a must have for vegans and animal lovers
on 11 April 2016
Live this sun cream, really works and smells great
on 10 June 2015
Great sun tan lotion , not greasy use every year
on 14 April 2015