4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good
Published 19 months ago by Per Ögren

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what you get
I bought this mincer attachment and found it not as handy as I first thought it would be. I soon discarded it and bought a proper mincer. Kenwood make a great mixer though,be content to use it as that.
Published 20 months ago by JD Gillespie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Kenwood AX950 Attachment for kMix Stand Mixer Meat Grinder (Kitchen & Home)
I've only used the grinder a couple of times, but so far I'm very happy with it. Don't use too large pieces of meat since then it clogs up. Looks nice, high quality materials and feel. Easy to attach and assemble. What I learned the hard way is to NOT PUT IT IN THE DISHWASHER. This goes for all aluminium things apparently. You will get a grey/oily surface of the parts and you'll have to clean them with steel wool which will take a looong time. So don't do it! =)

5.0 out of 5 stars kenwood AX950 meat grinder sausage maker, 3 May 2012
Fantastic product easy top use minced fruit easily for marmalade making.

Easy to wash and easily attached to K mix

Cant wait to make homemade sausages
Love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Meat Grinder for K-Mix, 17 Feb 2013
Excellent grinder attachment for the K-Mix. I've only used it once so far but works well. I like the fact that it comes with three grinder sizes and that you have additional attachments for making sausages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product for my quality mixer., 7 Aug 2013
I use this nearly every week. I buy lean meat to mince and make my own burgers etc. I also make my own pork pies and mince my pork and ham with it. It has three sizes for mincing. I haven't used the sausage maker but I will at some point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Feb 2013
I am so pleased I purchased this. Now I know exactly what is in my Lasagne, burgers etc!!!
Very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars dont hesitate buy one!, 16 Jun 2013
C. Jones (cumbria) - See all my reviews
I thought that this would be a bit of a toy initially but it does the job so well I have stopped buying mince from the butcher and I make sausages with ease too. Very easy to clean (but remember not to put the parts in to a dishwasher.!) Everything's packs away neatly too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what you get, 24 Nov 2012
JD Gillespie (N.Ireland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars SANDLER, 20 Nov 2012
BOUGHT THIS FOR MY KMIX FOR MAKING MY OWN MEAT BALLS AND BURGERS. FAMILY THOUGHT BOTH WERE LOVELY TASTING AND NOT AN OUNCE OF FAT SEEN IN THE PAN.

ALTHOUGH I THOUGHT IT WAS AN EXPENSIVE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT IT WAS WELL WORTH THE MONEY. I WISH THERE WERE OTHER ATTACHMENTS LIKE BLENDER AND SHREADER, MAYBE SOMEONE MIGHT COME UP WITH THE IDEA AS I WOULD BUY ONE FOR MY BLENDING AND MAKING COLESLAW.

I TRIED LOOKING FOR THIS ITEM ON THE KENWOOD WEBSITE AND COST WAS THE SAME BUT KENWOOD CHARGED FOR DELIVERY. AZAMON NIL DELIVERY CHARGE. WELL DONE AMAZON ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jun 2014
Bob W (Pickering, North Yorkshire, UK.) - See all my reviews
A cracking peice of kit really feels well engineered. A bit of meat is left in the machine at the end but otherwise 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for meat balls etc, 2 Jun 2014
We tried using this for other things like nuts and it works but you effectively get peanut butter strings. Otherwise for mincing meat , excellent!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›