5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch
The watch came in a very well padded bag, with a leaflet containig guarantee and instructions. It looks exactly the same as the one showed in the picture. It's a very nice watch, not too big for my tiny wirst, very soft leather. And a lovely detail: it came with my local time set! (maybe it was just a coincidence).
Published on 10 Jan. 2011 by Sexyboots

I bought this as an everyday watch, but after only few month, it is now showing serious signs of wear and tear. the silver case enameling is scratching off, and the wrist strap had to be super-glued back together.
Published 10 months ago by Sylvia Werner

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, 10 Jan. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars kahuna ladies brown leather watch, 25 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
Love this watch. I had a 'fossil' similar design but had few yrs&could replace with same watch. But replaces it and too there same quality. Strap lovely print on,fits nice, is comfy to wear and had many people say what lovely unique watch. Would recommend. Hence 5stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a very pretty watch, unfortunately not very durable - I did ..., 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
It is a very pretty watch, unfortunately not very durable - I did just wear it regularly, but it looks as if it had been dragged through a bush backwards. Would consider purchasing a replacement strap - but that does not seem to be available?

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
Very pretty watch, delivered in a well padded pouch, its very unusual with the embroidery on the strap so its good to own a watch that I know I won't see on every other person!
Unlike one of the reviewers, I find the leather strap quite stiff, but am sure it will 'give' over time, so its not a problem.
I am pleased to review this product as I do take notice of reviews by others, so I think its only fair to do one myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this watch, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
Very nice stylish watch, good big face easy to read the time & very comfortable to wear - excellent purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strap doesn't fit - not as shown -small dial, 19 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
The thicker strap does't go accross my wrist and digs in. Its a pretty watch, but would have preferred a bigger face - very hard to read, and a wide strap that goes all the way round, as it looks in the picture. Just because its a 'ladies ' watch it doesn't have to be dainty, had I wanted that I would have bought one

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good but not comfortable, 14 May 2013
Ms. Jane Burnett (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
Despite looking good and having a real leather strap, this watch was a bit disappointing as it simply isn't comfortable to wear. The buckle really digs in if you keep the strap reasonably tight and if its loose the watch just flops around. I keep taking it off at work as its leaving a dent in my inner wrist!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch at a great price. I had previously had a Fossil watch which was of a more or less identical design and I had loved it. As they don't do it any more I was really disappointed until I found this Kahuna watch. It has all the style at a fraction of the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but leather maybe to soft., 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
I got this for my Wifes birthday & right away could tell the leather is super soft & wont last long against the buckle. I told the wife I best help her put it on so it lasts longer as the normal way you pull the strap with your other hand is going to cut the leather very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 16 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Kahuna Kus-0035L Ladies Brown Leather Cuff Watch (Watch)
There is not much I can say except I am pleased with this purchase as I had wanted this watch for some time, and it was cheaper on Amazon than in the local jewellers, and the description was accurate so all in all was a good purchase.