5.0 out of 5 stars impressive, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: LRI FMNG Photon Freedom LED Keychain Micro-Light, Night Vision Green Beam (DIY & Tools)
I used to use those cheap and very similar LED keychains from dealextreme, like 2$ per 10. This one is more expensive but also worth it. Build quality is far better and it has more modes and beam is stronger. I chose the green version as it gives light at night without getting our eyes used to it. I mean the moments when you turn on and off white light in the dark, your eyes kind of hurt and have to get used to dark/light/dark/light ;) with green light no problem.

The added clip and the lanyard might be useful (the clip has little magnets so you can attach it to metal surface, and you can move the clip 360 degrees). The only disadvantage is that its inconvinient to carry the light and the clip with f.e. your keys. I carry only the light with my keys- on a small carabiner it's a nice set ;) no wonder that the astronauts reveived them to be used in the space :))

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better for the money out there, 9 Dec 2013
For the money, there really isn't anything as reliable or that functions as well and offers the lighting options that these do.

I have over 8 of these myself on various keyrings and in various places. I buy them regularly as gifts for people who tell me they end up doing the same for others, so impressed have they been with them.

Nuff said.