5.0 out of 5 stars great strap, what more can you expect?
Published on 23 July 2012 by son charlie

3.0 out of 5 stars OK quality
Does feel a bit light weight to me. The strap ends definitely thin and bendy rather than a good bit of thick cow hide on another fender strap I bought elsewhere on Amazon.
Published 6 months ago by P. Scott

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars great strap, what more can you expect?, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
After reading some of the reviews, I admit, I took a chance and then thought hope that this strap comes and is adequate for the amount of just £10 approx. Well it arrived this morning, and I was very impressed, its great quality, and no plasticy bits as others mention in their reviews. I have a few fender jazz and p bass's and it is just great value for money. In fact if I came across this in a shop I would have bought it for even more money, if I was non the wiser. So beleive me, this is a quality and worthy purchase and it came in quick time, so I fully recommend this seller. I have just purchased another one for my other bass. Well done seller, and thanks for giving me chance for a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fender Strap, 4 July 2012
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
I ordered this Fender Guitar strap on a Monday evening and received it on a Wednesday morning, very fast service. The strap is better than my old one, looks good, feels great and i think the quality is good considering it cost less than a tenner, a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fender Logo`s Guitar Strap, 23 Mar 2013
Great Quality strap.
Nice with a set of locking strap buttons to hold your guitar safely. recommend purchasing one of these, as the new type strap locks don't fit the leather type of large wide straps, but will fit these with a gentle squeeze, and they look great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Oct 2010
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
Easy to fit, plenty of adjustment to make it longer or shorter, feels comfortable and looks stylish - what more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fender Guitar Strap, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
Absolutely love this strap and really complements the design of my Fender. I don't think it is plastic like at all. It's of robust design and good quality embroidery. The picture doesn't really do it justice.

5.0 out of 5 stars great strap and looks cool on my telecaster, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
i bought this strap with my telecaster and it looks great on it, its a really nice thick guitar strap meaning it doesnt hert after long periods of time whilst standing up. its definetly the best guitar strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
Hubby loves this.......was a gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disaster, 5 July 2014
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
Disaster! The first time I used the strap it broke where it attaches to the guitar. Leather really really thin and the strap slot tore. Managed to catch my guitar just in time! Got a replacement from a local shop and the leather is three times thicker.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK quality, 23 Jun 2014
P. Scott - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Fender?, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fender Guitar Strap Black
I am hoping that this is a fake Fender strap because they surely can't make them this bad. I returned mine straight away because I fitted strap locks to it thinking blimey this leather is very thin attached my beloved Strat, went to adjust the strap and the leather end ripped in half. I caught the guitar luckily. Do not buy this product. I believe the other 'Fender' straps I have seen have the Fender logo on the leather end piece.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›