Format: Audio CD|Change

on 21 October 2010
Yeah i liked this cd/album, there was a lot of tracks i hadn't heard before it was just a nice cd to have on in the background relaxing and of course chilling not chilling as in scary but tranquill.
on 21 March 2016
This is the best Chilled compilation that Ministry of Sound have ever released. A perfect mixture of chilled out tunes across 3 cds. Best of the bunch being Sweet Harmony and His Majesty King Raam.
on 21 April 2010
Some great tunes but I'm not sure I agree that all of them come into the "Chilled" category - I've heard other selections that are smoother and more relaxing. Good price though...
on 27 August 2010
An excellent collection of some well-known chillout tunes, including electronic, pop, classical. Each Cd has its own flavour and tempo - good background music if you are working.
on 13 June 2008
I've enjoyed the most part of this collection. I hope MOS gets better the next time though.
on 19 January 2010
Not what was exspected.Can only be discribed as just soure.I would not reconmend it. The tunes was out of sinc and poor. I'V hered better.Try a sample first.
on 15 June 2009
All I can say is AMAZING. Especially if you are a lover of club music like me.... I cant wait to listen to this when I am sitting in the sun in Ibiza.
on 27 June 2009
This is a great album whether it is for driving, working, sitting in your room or having on in the background with a group of people, great album,
on 15 November 2013
yes its got most of the tracks that i wanted and i like it and i have played lots of times.
on 25 November 2008
I like chilled out music but this compilation left me comatose. An extremely uninspiring collection of music, with the odd exception which is used to advertise it. My advice would be don't bother buying this if you're aiming to relax because by the time you've finished listening to it you'll be so annoyed that you bought it that chilling will be the last thing on your mind.