on 27 March 2009
I spent the best part of two days researching, trying to find the right product for my iPod Touch. The reviews for this kind of product really are incredibly variable. But on balance, the Belkin iPod Tune FM 3 had (over all) the best reviews.

When it came to setting it up, the hardest part was getting the radio in my Audi to not auto-seek the next station! I'm very satisfied with my Tune FM.
on 8 July 2010
Doesn't dock properly with iPhone 4 - maybe it's not meant to - but it continually falls out of the dock connector and interrupts playback. Also, the FM signal strength is abysmal. In the car - acceptable (just) but there's more background hiss than there should be, whatever frequency is selected. In the house, unless you're sat right next to the receiver - like, within a foot, which kinda defeats to point - this "transmitter" just can't cope and the signal disappears.
Poor product, look elsewhere
on 5 January 2009
I have an iPod touch 2G. Wasn't sure this product would work as it doesn't specify '2G' on the back of the cover. But it works well for me. There is the odd momentary static disturbance while driving around, but not bad enough to put me off. May be I havent found the ideal frequency yet. The charger provided charges your iPod as well as the unit, which is handy.But the belkin can use the charge on the ipod to work..so its not necessary to plug in the charger at all times.The belkin also has a "PRO" button on its side which isn't visible on the picture shown..it boosts ur audio to make it louder if the track is quiet or static is present. That was a nice surprise and it works too!! Overall really happy with it especially considering its price. :)
PS: Mine arrived in 4 days when it was supposed to be 8 days on the super saver delivery..big ups Amazon :D
on 5 December 2008
This works really well with my iPod Nano (3G) and its profile fits neatly too. Radio output isn't massive but seems perfectly adequate to do the job required. Audio quality is much better than I expected. The unit can take its power from your iPod so you don't always need to use the Cigarette adapter (included) to power it all, but it's still a handy way to charge your iPod if required. The display is clear and the functions are a doddle to use.
on 9 July 2009
This works well with my 2G Touch although there is a little static in the city. Can also use it with my stereo at home, which is great as the CD lens is scratched, and also anywhere else there is a stereo - hotels, friends' houses etc. Bargain! Just wish I'd bought it from Amazon as it cost me 49 Euros :(
on 1 June 2010
I found this product to be exactly what I needed to play my ipod and indeed my iphone in the car. It was quite simple to install even for a senior citizen! I would certainly recommend this product to give an extra dimension to playing all your favourite music whenever you are out and about,
on 4 May 2009
Great gadget!
Works perfectly.
Very easy to use. No manual needed.
If I could wish for one thing it would be a little longer range. When I use it in the house I have to put it next to my stereo to have good reception.
Get one!
on 4 September 2009
Really happy with this item. It does what it says it does which is all you can ask really! It's great because you don't have to hook it up to a charger and I find it doesn't really drain my Ipod touch at all.
on 22 April 2010
This transmitter contained an in car charger which made it excellent value for money - as well as this, it's a superb piece of equipment and really is a 'plug & play' device unlike others on the market - 5*
on 12 May 2009
I drive an Audi A4.

On ANY channel through my Factory radio all I would get is a low level hiss that was audible over any track and didn't get any better despite fiddling with various settings on both iPod touch

1. Turned off WiFi (fail)
2. Moved to different parts of car (fail)
3. Tried EVERY and I mean EVERY signle freq. available (fail)
4. Tried different Pro settings, including Mono. (fail)

I've just tested a friends Griffin iTrip which exhibits none of these problems so I'll buying one of those instead.

In summary; Looks nice, not very clever.