5.0 out of 5 stars 66fit balance pad
its brillant if you need to get your balance back after a stroke i highly recamend it
Published on 16 Oct 2010 by wayne

2.0 out of 5 stars BALANCE PAD
THIS PAD SUFFERED DAMAGE AFTER ONLY A FEW USES, SO I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS. DELIVERY WAS FIRST CLASS.
Published 10 months ago by AUDLEY

5.0 out of 5 stars 66fit balance pad, 16 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Aug 2011
Sek "Sekhem" (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 66Fit Balance Pad - Blue, 48 x 40 x 6.2 cm (Sports)
I have a neurological condition that affects my mobility and my sight. I have regular physiotherapy which is where I first used a balance pad, although the excercises that I use are simpler than those on the instructions that come with the pad. My posture,balance and confidence have improved tremendously!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill brill BRILLIANT, 17 April 2012
Bambi (NORTHERN IRELAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 66Fit Balance Pad - Blue, 48 x 40 x 6.2 cm (Sports)
This Physico balance pad is brilliant. It comes with its own dvd to so you can try what they do to. I find it very helpful even more so as my physico has now been cut. There are lots of things you can do on it to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, just short of excellent, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: 66Fit Balance Pad - Blue, 48 x 40 x 6.2 cm (Sports)
I bought this after having used one at the physio, it helped me get myself back on track at home, trying to recreate the same material to work out on is virtually impossible.

Having looked around, nearly all the other balance pads were nearly double the price or at least 10 more plus postage. So I figured I'd give it a go.

I wasn't disappointed, it worked a treat, just like at the physio, and helped me get back on track.

Only downside was that I did get a snag like one of the other reviewers. Saying that, I didn't treat it with kid gloves. At the hospital they leave them in the corner stacked up so they don't get damaged or any permanent marks.

Mine is still fine, having used it for around a year now, the slight rip in the side hasn't got any bigger, it probably helps that I store it away properly when I've finished with it now.

Considering the price, and if you're not too careless with it, it is great value compared to some others out there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Challenge to the balance - and that's good!, 3 Feb 2013
This review is from: 66Fit Balance Pad - Blue, 48 x 40 x 6.2 cm (Sports)
This balance Pad is a Challenge to your Balance - and that's good. Very usefull for balance-exercises. I also use it when playing Wii with our kid (gives a little extra training standing on the Pad instead of just standing on the floor).

2.0 out of 5 stars BALANCE PAD, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: 66Fit Balance Pad - Blue, 48 x 40 x 6.2 cm (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a bit of getting used to but it's brilliant, 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: 66Fit Balance Pad - Blue, 48 x 40 x 6.2 cm (Sports)
This was suggested to me by my physiotherapist to help me improve my balance after a bad road accident. This is a really good quality pad and, although not the cheapest pad you can buy, I've got what I paid for. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
Very good
Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Delivery is quick but not very responsible, 4 Mar 2013
Ms. Xue Bai - See all my reviews
This review is from: 66Fit Balance Pad - Blue, 48 x 40 x 6.2 cm (Sports)
I paid for the express delivery so I can get it delivered next day. I have been receiving emails/messages regarding the delivery, it seems it is reliable. However, the delivery man left it by the front door. It is big package and my house is on the main road, Anyone can take it.

The picture shows that there is some pattern on the foam, which is one of main reason I purchased it as it looks different with those standard ones used in the hospital, etc. However, when I receive it, it is just blue, nothing else.

Other than that, the quality seems to be ok.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better!, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: 66Fit Balance Pad - Blue, 48 x 40 x 6.2 cm (Sports)
This item arrived quickly and looked exactly like the one in my physio. The function of the mat was very good and provided the correct balance work i required.

The only downside was my mat has ripped at one corner and don't know how! It has had no abuse or rough treatment. Also if you sit anything on top of it for any length of time or even something very light it will leave a permanent mark. Poor Quality!!