5.0 out of 5 stars Super buy
This product is very entertaining and a cert for the younger generation. Keept the children quiet for hours and a super reward for the hours this product takes to put together.
Published on 4 Jan 2011 by Mr. M. J. Clowes

3.0 out of 5 stars Challenging and time consuming..
Published 5 months ago by OU student

4.0 out of 5 stars colourful fun, 13 Jan 2011
Annie (Cambridgeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sequin Art Junior Jumbo (Toy)
This is a lovely product as it is very colourful, the base board is sturdy and the picture is easy to follow. The age range is from eight if you have a slightly clumsy eight year old they may struggle as they have to put the sequins on pins and then place them in the right place, but in some ways what could be considered a drawback is actually one of it's strengths because you child will want to complete the picture so they will be encouraged as the patience they require in putting the sequins on the pins and into the board will result in a lovely picture. The only other down side was that there was very little extra and we ran out of some sequins after the pack split but the sequins could be obtained easily from our local craft shop. This product can occupy more than one rainy day depending on your child skill and speed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super buy, 4 Jan 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Challenging and time consuming.., 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sequin Art Junior Jumbo (Toy)
I've ended up helping my 7 year old to do this, in fact I'm really doing it now. It's quite a large 'canvas' which is basically a lump of polystyrene moulded to look like a frame. The picture is a piece of paper stuck onto the frame and you pin the sequins into it. I find that I am enjoying doing this myself as we watch a film, whilst I stab away at it. There's no expertise involved but rather tedious for a 7 year old, but she's enjoying watching its progress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sequin art, 13 Oct 2011
This review is from: Sequin Art Junior Jumbo (Toy)
Bought this for my 7th old daughter and is a really good activity for her age. Very rewarding and good for concentration.

4.0 out of 5 stars granddaughter loved it, 7 Jan 2010
Mrs. Shirley Hughes (england) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
the only thing spoiling this is the sequins are so small once opened they could do with a better container to keep them in

Sequin Art Junior Jumbo