on 26 October 2011
Bought these for my helmet...to ride on the road...where it gets wet...we live in the UK. Then I read on the packaging..do not get wet!!!
Suffice to say the rear light lasted 1 week before it just died. The front one is still going(just) but the light is very weak. Don't waste your money!
on 24 November 2008
Easy to fit and delivered quickly. good on flashing mode when you are on road so people can see you (as light higher than normal) but not bright enough to use it to see where you are going.. narrow beam and lacks power. A little heavier then expected but not too bad.
on 28 February 2011
Returned the first set as the rear unit didn't make proper contact between the button and the power circuit. Replacement lasted 40 miles before the bracket fell apart. Very low-intensity, as LEDs go. They also increase wind-resistance appreciably (as I just found out while cycling against a moderate headwind.) The mountings will come in useful, though -- I'll just strap on some small disposable lights which are generally much lighter and brighter.
on 25 February 2012
made very cheap the front light does not work not very bright over all not worth fixing to anything but the bin
on 7 December 2010
I bought these lights to get myself seen at night whilst cycling, to and from work. They are very bright considering the power source. Traffic seems to avoid me now and I've found them more effective on flashing mode. If you regularly cycle in traffic then I would throughly recommend them and the price is great.
on 15 October 2012
After assembling the product for an hour to install the lights on my helmet. -They worked for about 15 min.
The lights were so weak I had to find the dark room to check whether they actually work.
I didn't keep the packaging - so can't send them back. Total waste of money and time.
on 20 January 2011
Good bright cycle lights either constant or flashing dead easy to fit to my helmet there's no reason not to buy
on 5 January 2012
I bought these nearly 5 years ago and I've used them every Winter. They've never let me down - very bright (ok - powered by a large watch battery but good enough to be easily seen). They clip on and off and dont have a stupid amount of 'modes' - just on or flashing (who cares how they flash - as long as they flash!). Buying a replacement as I couldnt find the red rear light for this Winter (but that's more likely due to our 2 year old who got a little obsessed with flashing lights and has probably hidden them somewhere in the house).
Great little lights - be safe - be seen!
on 22 November 2011
Having read the other reviews I wondered about these lights. As secondary lights would they do the job of creating a safer bike ride on the road? Then I noted the price - at less than £10 delivered I couldn't even get the Velcro straps! They were duly ordered and arrived at the same time as the confirmation email, were fitted in less than 10 minutes and so far are doing a great job. If in doubt, order and try, and like me you'll hopefully be delighted. They are very similar to a set I nearly bought at £125.
on 17 April 2012
Bought two sets for my children. Solution to needing a set of lights on various different forms of transport - bike, scooter, balance bike etc. This has worked out very well. The lights were a bit dim when I first took them out of the packaging but guess what - they're much better when you change the batteries!! A new set was supplied by the vendor. In fact, very bright indeed. We have had these since January and we have not used up these batteries yet so they're not thirsty on power. Also very easy to fit provided you have a helmet with vents, these wouldn't work on a solid helmet. They have attracted a lot of positive attention and I think they work really well. In fact I'm thinking of buying a third set for myself to use on flashing mode for bike commuting in a (probably vain) attempt to be noticed by drivers and not get hit by a car (again) - they're that good!