5.0 out of 5 stars Feel better
I am using these capsules already for some time. Have bad sight, and they help me very well. Feel like everything is more in order and can follow things easier. Eyes don't hurt and are more relaxed. About certain aspects of brain function, have no concrete results, but seem that fell more alert to any changes and actions.
Published on 10 Jun 2009 by A. Mironova

1.0 out of 5 stars Pacific Ocean Fish Unsafe
My family and I have been using this product for many years and it has been particularly helpful for my son who has ADHD. Unfortunately we had to stop using it when I realized that the fish oil used in Equazen comes from the Southern Pacific Ocean which is now seriously polluted as a result of the ongoing tragedy in Japan.
If the company could find a safe source of...
Published 7 months ago by Yola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Feel better, 10 Jun 2009
A. Mironova "nezemnaja" (Latvia, Europe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Equazen Eye Q Capsules for Family Pack of 360 (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Equazen Eye Q, 19 July 2010
I have looked everywhere for a good deal on this product and this one is by far the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and great improvements., 5 Nov 2013
After taking 6 a day for a couple of months i saw a vast improvement in my concentration, others even said i seemed to be working better. Sadly i stopped taking them for a while but have gone back on them, their not hard to take and i would recommend them, i did actually see improvements.

You have to take 6 a day for a good few months to build up, but then you can switch to taking two, all is described on the packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 17 Mar 2013
I love this product. After just 3 weeks of high doses (6 per day), my husbands sense of smell is really improved.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended by a teacher friend, 25 April 2013
Mrs. L. Richards (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
A teacher friend of mine said that she had noted improvements in a couple of children in her class with regards to their concentration. After speaking to the parents they told her that the children were taking the eye q capsules.
Despite eating a healthy diet I thought that I would try my 2 boys (aged 9 and 12) on the capsules. Whether its the mental effect of them taking their 'brain tablets' or if it is purely down to the tablets, I don't know, but I am sure that there is an improvement in their school work.

5.0 out of 5 stars unsaturated oils, 8 Mar 2013
I have used this product for years. It was recommended for ME sufferers by Prof Malcolm Hooper as having the right balance of omega 3/6 fatty acids. I find if I stop using it my skin deteriorates and I am much more liable to have hacks on my hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
Nice simple packaging. Good genuine product.

5.0 out of 5 stars All as expected, 24 Jun 2014
The capsules arrived well packaged and in good time. I have used this product for almost a year for my 8 year old son who is dyslexic as it purported to improve memory. It is difficult to tell if it works or not.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality capsules, 20 April 2014
Used to take these capsules, years ago and they were expensive then. They are still a good quality tablet with no after taste, even when taken directly before drinking hot drinks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 Mar 2014
Oure family are using this product for more than two year. I read about the benefits of high quality fish oils in brain development. I trust this product. We have 3 and 5 year children. We use equazen capsules everyday.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›