3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 21 April 2009
M. B. Simons (Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: TOBI TRAVEL HOLIDAY PORTABLE STEAM CLEANER IRON
Received this and the full sized Tobi today , firstly not an iron but a steamer , I road tested it on a couple of shirts one a formal shirt and the other a long sleeve polo, the formal was passable , but the polo turned out fine and smelt fresh.
It is a lot bulkier than I expected , not sure I want to cart abroad but if it freshens up and steams washed t-shirts will not need to take as much.
Worked fine on a suit jacket,it got the back creases out so handy to keep at the office as suits kept in my locker

1.0 out of 5 stars Pointless...., 4 Feb. 2009
D. Appleby (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
TOBI TRAVEL HOLIDAY PORTABLE STEAM CLEANER IRON

Pointless as an iron, serves no purpose, just expels steam. I tried it on several shirts and t-shirts to no avail. I also don't see how it could be used as a cleaner either. There is no constant steam, just a trigger, that ends up covering your clothes in drops of water. I'm returning it and just buying a normal travel iron.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 19 July 2010
This review is from: TOBI TRAVEL HOLIDAY PORTABLE STEAM CLEANER IRON
It arrived broken after I had a 34 mile journey to collect it from the depot. I am worried I won't get my money back as I was told it would be checked and if they don't think it is faulty I won't get my money returned. It would not power up and seemed really poor quality. I won't be using this market place service again so if I can't get it direct from Amazon I will shop on the high street - at least you have more service there and can take it straight back! I now have at least a month to wait for my money to be returned - touch wood - how strange when they can take the money immediately!