5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how they do it!
I wasn't sure what to expect when I bought this book. I like many of you have watched Jon & Kate Plus Eight and have been amazed at the patience of Jon and Kate, but also how well behaved, and lets face it, just how cute all eight kids are!

Published on 18 Oct. 2008 by Sarah Jessica Parker

3.0 out of 5 stars I prefer the Kate in this book than the one on TCL
The Kate in this book is supportive and loving towards her husband Jon. She is patient and welcoming to people who wanted to help and she let the control go easily at such a time when her six babies were most vanvable . The Kate we see on TCL Jon and Kate plus 8 is grouchy, rude, not accommodating and a total control freak.
I would of liked some more content or...
Published 7 months ago by claremc

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't know how they do it!, 18 Oct. 2008

I have to say that it is quite an emotional read. It is from a rather religious point of view, but it is a very honest and true account of their lives. I found myself laughing at points, but also upset at points. This is a definate must read....I had it finished in just 24 hours, I couldn't put it down!! (the cute pics of all the family really help too)!!

4.0 out of 5 stars multiple blessings, 4 Sept. 2011
kate and john gosslins journey through her pregnancy and early days with sextuplets.Honest and frank,very well written,i dont know how she survived,she is so strong,amazing story,couldnt put it down.pictures not in color is my only complaint,otherwise i was happy as im a fan already!

3.0 out of 5 stars I prefer the Kate in this book than the one on TCL, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Kindle Edition)
I would of liked some more content or stories of the babies, less of God and more of the six blessings this book was meant to be about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 5 May 2012
This isa very interesting, mentions religion quite alot which gave the book a certain angle but definitely interesting, to see what such a unique pregnance intailed

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Multiple Blessings (Kindle Edition)
I loved reading this book, it was a true insight of everything the whole family went through. I will be purchasing Kate's next book aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 6 Jan. 2014
Great book, good read, arrived on time and I have read it twice since buying it. To any Gosselin fans this book is a must-have

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved the book until I realised the whole marriage was a sham., 3 Sept. 2009
I loved reading this book and really thought it came from the heart but now obviously they are getting divorced.

I would still recommend it though but I do think Beth Carson had more to do with the writing then Jon and Kate.

3.0 out of 5 stars Jon & Kate plus 8, 22 Dec. 2009
Not as interesting as I thought it would be having seen some of the TV series, left a lot of my questions unanswered

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: MULTIPLE BLESSINGS (Paperback)
The book gives a good insight in the life of the Gosselins. Cute baby pictues, and good behind the scenes facts

3.0 out of 5 stars A missed opportunity, 27 Feb. 2009
Jane (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
I too enjoy the TV series and am amazed at how they cope but this was a boring read. Basically a monotone narrative of how Jon and Kate met, married, had the children and their life up to early last year. I knew they were religious but any flow to the story was killed dead by the long rambling paragraphs on nearly every page explaining how all of this was God's plan, He is great, He provides etc. I certainly didn't laugh or cry and the only thing that kept me reading to the end was to see if she mentioned her mother or Jon's after the sextuplets came home. You see up to then they were definitely part of their lives. In fact Kate left hospital (after the birth of the babies) to live with her parents along with Jon and the twins. Cara and Mady left to stay with Jon's mum while the first of the babies came home and that is it. Neither grandma are mentioned again! I didn't rate the photos either but i've given it 3 stars because it does give some background information if you are a major fan. It could have been a really good read with some anecdotes or funny stories or even some accounts of a hellish day. What a shame.

Multiple Blessings