5.0 out of 5 stars Anti Fog Spray Review
Published on 15 July 2011 by Tim

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all
I really like the Aqua sphere brand and have a couple of their goggles which are really well made, but they do sometimes fog up quite easily - especially in a fairly steamy swimming pool, so sometimes you have to use an Antifog solution.

Published 7 months ago by Mr. Kwai Chi

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti Fog Spray Review, 15 July 2011
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
A quick spray in the lens of each goggle before a training swim, rub the fluid around briefly with a finger and rinse in the pool water before putting then on. Works a treat for me, no fog build up in my goggles no matter what kind of swim session I am doing - pool or open water. In short this works really well. Also, the bottle lasts for absolutely ages....a good six months when swimming three times a week. I would certainly recommend this to anyone who does a reasonable amount of swimming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stops your goggles fogging up - for a while, 30 Dec 2009
Dennis "Granda" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
Had bought a pair of Aqua Sphere goggles which after a few weeks use started to fog up. So bought some of this stuff. Works fine but only for about 50 minutes. Need to reapply for each swim session though the product is supposed to last for several uses. However does the job when applied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 3 Mar 2010
Mrs. E. Ignatova (IOM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
Works well on my Aqua Sphere goggles. Easy to apply. However I need to reapply for every swim session.

5.0 out of 5 stars Anti-Fog solution, 15 July 2009
Queen of Shoes (Hertfordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
This product is great. It only takes a few seconds to apply. Rinse well and you can actually see where you are going. The anti-fog effect lasts for about 6 swimming sessions and then you need to re-apply. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars top stuff, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
absolutely works a treat - no more foggy lenses. My new lenses were supposed to be anti fog but they fogged up by the end of my first swim. This stuff lasts teh whole session. I use it every time. Maybe I don't need to but I don't want to ruin another session with foggy goggles so I just make it part of the routine.

4.0 out of 5 stars fog free, 1 Mar 2011
Mr G White ((London, England)) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
this item works if you use it properly you must read the instructions and follow them then it will do a good job.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work at all, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)

The bottle has these crazy warnings on the bottle, like you can't have the liquid around the lens for more than a few seconds and then you have to rinse it with loads of water and also not to get it near your eyes and all that kind of stuff, which makes it sound extremely dangerous but also extremely effective.

Unfortunately having gone back in the pool they do fog up quite quickly after using this rather toxic sounding liquid which means that it's not very effective at all to use. I am actually pretty disappointed with this product and I don't really think it reflects the rest of their brand offering and I think they really need to go back to the drawing board and improve on the quality of this Antifog solution and make it truly usable, long lasting anti fog solution rather than the rubbish it is now.

4.0 out of 5 stars ANTIFOG REVIEW, 16 Sep 2009
Mr. Anthony Bell (Wigton England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
Easy too use and works well on 'normal' lens', however i lent it to a few friends with coated lens' and they wern't so impressed. Though conditions were extreme!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Demistifying Product (that will eventually be a proper word you know), 27 Oct 2013
Tommy Dooley "Tom" (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
I think my eyeballs must create steam as every single pair of swim goggles I have steam up or `fog' as it is called in the trade. So after my latest `anti- fog goggles started acting like I was swimming in a `pea souper' I decided that I needed help.

I had seen some of these products before so took a punt on this one. The first time used it I had limited results as I sprayed and was swimming 10 minutes later. After five or six uses I have worked out how it works best. That is spray at least half an hour before use and then you should be able to get a couple of hour's pool time before they start to have problems.

I have found that I need to spray them every time so not sure how long the bottle will last. By the way one of the suppliers here charge the same for postage as this product costs so do check what you are being fully charged as I made a bit of a mistake on that one. So not a perfect product but it does get results most of the time, hence my rating. And when you say that you have `anti fog spray' it makes you sound like a stand in for `Batman'; so you get about ten seconds kudos at the pool before everyone starts to ignore you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, not great, 19 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc (Sports)
You have to use this each time you go swimming, then it works fine. It certainly does not last beyond that.

Aqua Sphere Anti-Fog Solution - 30cc