5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and comfortable
Got these a week ago, they fit in the ear nicely and give a very good sound and at 25 they're worth every penny. Don't know what the previus reviewer is on about. Also about the cable thing, do you really need instructions?
Published on 26 Jun 2008 by Christopher Carrera

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth what you pay for
I'm not a big expert on music quality and stuff. This headphone is good if you are not very fussy. Anyways don't expect too much from this pair. they r just allright. But not bad at all.
Published on 30 Mar 2009 by Rushikesh Jukar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and comfortable, 26 Jun 2008
Christopher Carrera (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony MDR-EX75 Quality In-Ear Headphones - Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in-ear headphones, 1 Feb 2009
I previously owned a pair of Sony MDR-EX71 headphones for over 4 years and was always impressed with the quality of sound reproduction and the fact that they help to reduce external noise. I recently gave them to my best friend to use with my old CD Walkman, so I needed a new pair to go with my Creative ZEN MP3 and Video player.

I decided to buy the upgraded MDR-EX75s as a replacement. And I was not disappointed. The sound is rich and perfectly balanced, from the very low and tight bass reproduction, right up to the highest frequencies. I enjoy all types of music, from pop to classical, and these phones cope with it all. And fantastic value for money too.

Reading other reviews, it looks like there are some fake versions of phones out there. So make sure you get the genuine article. I bought mine from Amazon themselves, just to be safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 12 April 2011
S. McGrorty (uk) - See all my reviews
I've had these for a while and they've been great! They don't have incredible bass, but the sound is crystal clear and they're very comfortable. Mine have been through the washing machine and tumble drier and they still work no problem! My only gripe is that i left the extension cable in a hotel so now i need an inside jacket pocket to use them, but that's my fault.

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaints, 21 Jan 2011
Had these now for over a year and they still work perfectly, very reliable headphones and great quality. The only slight annoyance is that the cord is either really long or really short, meaning I often have to wrap some of it around my iPod to get it out of the way, only a minor issue though.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Nov 2010
Tibor Bako "Tibi" (london, uk) - See all my reviews
I ve bought this 3months ago. Usually, I am having my phone in my jacket's upper pocket. It's great that the cable is so short. And it's long enough to check anything or playing on the phone. Cable is just long enough to put it on my leg when on the tube so it's ok. I am 170cm so it's maybe uncomfortable for you if you over that. Never used the extension cable. Too lazy to be bothered getting it.

4.0 out of 5 stars not so bad at all, 9 Jan 2010
this phones look just as nice as the picture shown. with my previous bad experience(a replica Sony Mdrex76 with extremely low built quality)... this is by mean a lot better since its as expected as the genuine Sony product.
I am pretty satisfy with this product as the bass is by mean better than most of the low end phones as my previous JVC gummy air was very comfortable to wear, a little bit better than this since it is a open type and the air cushion was design so fine. However the bass is a failure as it doesn't really produce what I would call a real bass that a Sony can do even in its low end one.
For what i would say, this is not the best(in my opinion) as I had experience better bass in panasonic which the bass is more stronger than this one that I used to enjoy.
the ear bud is good too yet still not the best as it need a little force to wear it. the silicon ear bud itself is a little bit harder but it does not really create any discomfort for me(since not everybody have the same ear) for a long period use, this is absolutely no problem.
the only thing that bother me is the cable since it come with 0.5m which not long enough if I'm using mobile or mp3 player in my pants pocket,(maybe it's better for lady depend on the height)it come with an extension which is 1m long and now it become a little bit too long.
Despite of the cable problem, this is quite a good product after all. like it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Job!, 9 Jun 2009
I bought this for my little brother, upon his request, for his birthday, they were sent straight to him at University - the headphones look cool and work perfectly well - only design problem is the wire, which is very long, he says it can reach from the headphones in his ears to the floor and still have some to spare, he's about 5.9 tall so that's quite a long wire in my estimation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Headphones, 5 April 2009
Andrew "aroprop" (Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside) - See all my reviews
For the price these phones offer a really good alternative to shelling out for expensive noise-cancelling headphones. The bass that comes through is excellent whether it be rock, pop, rap or classical music and the fit in the ear is comfortable as long as the correct sized buds are used - this also influences the quality of listening. I use them in the gym, airports and planes and can't fault them at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth what you pay for, 30 Mar 2009
Rushikesh Jukar "Rushi" (London, UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars In Ear Headphomnes, 9 Mar 2009
Mr. M. R. Philippe "Malcolm" (Ashbourne Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
Sony MDR-EX75 Quality In-Ear Headphones - Black

Good sound reproduction, and good suppression of outside noise. Copes with normal external sound but not loud sounds. very good value at the price, you'd be paying many times the price for not much better performance.

ARRAY(0xaa294d08)