4.0 out of 5 stars Pirate Stickers
Nice colourful pirate stickers, my wife designed the pirate theme and they go well with everything in my sons' room and he seems to like them, lots of enthusiastic 'pirate' screams when he went into his room after the redecoration was complete. Only minor gripe is quite pricy for stickers, but in fairness in line with most other sellers.
Published on 15 July 2011 by Mark Stephens

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
I bought these as I wanted to avoid violent pirates! These are more cute and totally repositionable; I know this because each morning my four year old has moved them... Or at least I think he's moving them...
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by Kat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Pirate Stickers, 15 July 2011
This review is from: RoomMates Repositionable Childrens Wall Stickers Pirates Treasure Hunt (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous stickers!!, 18 May 2012
I bought these for my little boy's room. The delivery was very fast and the stickers are fantastic!!! They have completely transformed his room. I have moved some of them to reposition them slightly and they have come away from the wall without peeling off the paint, be careful though as some of them did start to a rip. The detail and depth of the designs is absolutely brilliant. Would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!! Will be buying more, 8 Nov. 2012
We have never bought this kind of thing before, and don't know anyone who has them, so it was a bit of a gamble getting these.

We are so glad we did as they have made such a difference to our little boy's room. The stickers were great fun to put up, really easy, and the final effect was so much better than we had expected. They have been up now for 6mths and we have had no issues with them peeling away from the wall.

Our boy loves them and so do we. Would highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stickers!, 4 July 2011
My 3 yr old is pirate crazy - having redecorated his room these stickers look great - he loves them. They arrived the day after I ordered them - great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 9 Feb. 2012
We're decorating our son's nursery at the moment and are having a pirate/treasure island theme on the lower walls for him to look at when he starts to crawl/toddle and they are gorgeous! Really bright and colourful and really easy to apply and move around if you don't stick them straight the first time. I've just ordered another pack to fill in the gaps! Oh and the delivery was about 2 days so cannot fault anything :).

5.0 out of 5 stars Pirate Stickers, 25 Aug. 2014
Nicknat (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I purchased these wall stickers in order to decorate my son's room simply and quickly. I am not the most patient of people nor very arty but these were perfect. If you change your mind on where to position your sticker you can simply remove it and place where you do want it without leaving any marks on the walls or to the sticker.

As my son is "in" to pirates, well for this week at least, these are perfect as when he decides he no longer wishes to have his room decorated like this they can be removed quickly and didn't cost me a fortune in the first instance.

They are quick and simple to use and really brighten a room without the hassel of paint and wallpaper and no mess what more could you ask for. They are a must have for non creative people like myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars pirate stickers, 22 Nov. 2012
These made a lovely colourful addition to my grandsons pirate themed bedroom wall so was very pleased with them, as were my grandsons. Easy to put up and can be removed and placed somewhere else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 3 Sept. 2012
I bought these stickers mostly for the boats as we have a large map in our baby's room which we can't put up anywhere else and don't want to throw. The ships and sea monsters stuck onto the glass have made it look a bit more child friendly but should we ever be able to afford to move house we can make it grown-up again to display elsewhere. A real problem solver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for instantly brightening kids room, 23 Feb. 2013
We have bought RoomMates stickers in past - as before, found them very good quality - easy to peel off and stick (even if you are 3) and the beauty is, they easily peel off painted walls if you want to move them and the paint stays intact. Really bright colours, fun pictures. Perfect for any pirate-loving child. My 3 year old boy loves making up stories about the pictures too.May seem a bit pricey for stickers, but far cheaper than several decent posters and far less stressful than doing your own attempt at artwork...and the finished look is professional!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous stickers!, 4 July 2013
Love these! We couldn't decide on a paint colour for our sons room so in the end we went neutral and added these stickers on 1 wall-they look amazing! Everyone comments on them. They are easy to stick on and if you make a mistake or change your mind on the position they easily peel off and re-stick without losing any strength of stick! Which is a good job as my son has decided to do this numerous times as he makes up stories to go with the pirates! Gorgeous colours and I would recommend for any pirate mad boys room!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›