Size: 2|Change
Price:£5.53+ Free shipping

on 9 February 2016
May be it is just not suitable for my skin, but I am not happy with this hand wash.

Skin on my hands after using this hand wash feels and looks very dry.

This soap maybe good for environment but not for my hands. Will not buy again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 August 2014
This hand wash is fantastic. Sensitive to the hand, but beautifully lavender scented. I'm prone to getting dermatitis on my fingers, and so have used a few sensitive hand washes and creams, but they've all felt very medicinal. Using this hand wash was a very different experience. No stinging or itching after using it and a lovely natural lavender smell. I will definitely be buying this again.
on 14 March 2014
I prefer to use liquid soap - and it's good to use something that one has some confidence is not harming the environment. It is my intention to buy to refill in due course and thus bring the cost down.
on 1 May 2016
Natural lavender scent is nice however wont repurchase as it contains sodium laureth sulphate
on 22 April 2013
We've used this brand for several years and it works well. Not always easy to get the pump working at first but after a bit of fiddling, it is fine.
on 15 August 2013
I use Ecover in the caravan and love it .... what a great scent this soap has - lovely and fresh!
on 17 December 2015
This is really nice stuff for the bathroom, really good cleaning and leaves your hands smelling nice and soft. Also helps to remove some of the odours too!
on 17 April 2015
Very good hand wash, nice lavender perfume, usually hand washes make my hands dry and sore...not this one, so will be ordering again
on 10 June 2016
Love the smell of this product and it doesn't seem to dry my skin out either. My children have used it with no issues too.
on 25 June 2016
I have used this soup for years, doesn't dry out my hands , v happy with it