5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!
Bought this item for my car which recently had mould in upholstery when left in garage. After cleaning upholstery it has remained mould-free with this item. Also, my car has a nice scent to it.
Published on 5 April 2012 by C. Itoje

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for small spaces
Filled up very fast but am going to refill it
Good for small places
Published on 29 Jun. 2010 by miss E

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product!, 5 April 2012
C. Itoje "Cat2k1" (South West England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kontrol Krystals Lavender Mini Moisture Trap KTO307 (Tools & Hardware)

5.0 out of 5 stars miosture trap, 6 Dec. 2011
T. J. young "john young book marven" (sandhurst berkshire uk) - See all my reviews
this item is a must if you suffer from
dampness on frames and windows the amount of water these traps
collect is unbeleavable many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars great help on the battle of damp., 9 Feb. 2012
I put one of these in our wardrobe as we have a bit of damp in there. its perfect as its small and discreet. If i had one negative thing about the product is its really need to be slightly bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little moistuire trap, 4 July 2012
Have used several types of small moisture traps in our caravan over the years, but these are one of the best. I always leave one or two in the van, usually in a well-secured bucket,or similar) when the van goes into store. So nice to open the van even after a few months in storage, and be welcomed by the pleasant lavender perfume, rather than the tinge of damp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but good, 3 Dec. 2011
These boxes are a lot smaller than I expected them to be however they work just as well as the bigger one's. I had one in my bedroom & the other downstairs. Really did the job, was not surprised to see them full of water.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for small spaces, 29 Jun. 2010
Filled up very fast but am going to refill it
Good for small places

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, 24 Jun. 2012
I have purchased this item before and the larger version - it works very well and I am amazed how much water is extracted in a cupboard under my sink the kitchen. Also tried it in a cupboard containing clothes and again it extracted water - I will keep using these products for damp removal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisture cure, 6 May 2013
Great...got them for my built-in wardrobe which is on an outside wall. Amazing how much moisture was there. Done the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works., 12 Nov. 2012
This is the second time I have purchased this excellent product and I can say that it really works - which is hard to believe when you see what you get.

After a few days I had to empty the water from this miracle box because it got rid of so much condensation. I've tried more expensive procuts, but none have worked as well as this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for windows, 7 Feb. 2015
Expensive as they fill up quite quickly if you have lots of condensation. Does not smell of lavender to me. But the small size is very convenient & I have several located around my house sitting nicely on the ledge of my sash windows. Does seem to keep the condensation down, but they are not refillable which is a shame.