4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little tool
I only purchased this a couple of weeks ago, so I can't comment on its long-term performance but so far so good. I was orginally going to buy a cordless cleaner but having read lots of reviews about the shortcomings of these, I decided to get a corded one after all and I'm glad I did. The cord is more than long enough for vacuuming the stairs, suction is good, it is...
Published on 29 Dec 2010 by M. Remnant

1.0 out of 5 stars worse thing I ever bought
worse thing I ever bought. its so noisy my neighbours complain. I never use it unless I use ear plugs terrible item
Published 5 months ago by c coyle

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Having read the excellent reviews for this product I thought I would buy it to clean my stair carpet. Wow - it really is great, the carpet came up like new! Slightly noisy but very powerful. Best of all my husband used it first, as I was at work when it arrived and he has voluntereed to do the stairs all the time! Any more products recommended for husbands (I live in hope)!

4.0 out of 5 stars Heavy and noisy but effective!, 27 Mar 2013
Patricia (Kingsbridge, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Like other reviewers I was horrified to see how much dust there was in the cleaner after the first use! It's powerful, very noisy, and a bit heavy but ideal for stairs. I live in a three storey Victorian house and the long cable is a great asset as I can do one flight of stairs at a time.

Have also used it on upholstery, where it's also very effective. One drawback is the fiddly opening to empty it after every use but I would still recommend it. Might be worth buying some Ear Defenders, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Product and service excellent!!!, 21 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
I ordered this product on-line from Amazon and it was delivered well within the stated delivery time. I have already recommended this product to friends and relatives. As the saying goes "It does what it says on the tin". I wish I'd had one long ago.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stair Buster, 19 Mar 2013
Mr. D. Collett (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
I bought this having read the other reviews and as I was I need of something small to do the stairs as we have two floors of them.

Firstly I was not dissapointed, yes its noisey but thats because its powerful. Its sucks up dirt and flecks no problem. You will have to use the crevice tool if doing stairs as it can't quite get into joins.

Good things. Powerful, long lead, good instructions, rotater brush head, easy to assemble/disassemble the filter etc.

Bad things - Cleaning the filter is a pain but a necessary evil unless you want it to overheat and fail. You have to brush out the filter with a small brush which isn't supplied, or tap it gently over the bin to get the dust out. You have to do this every time you use it. This is really the only reason I gave it a four otherwise it would be a five.

Overall it does the job I bought it for, it was reasonably priced and I am happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stair vaccum cleaner, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Best piece of cleaner for stairs ever! Attached is a brush to use without having to find the piece you need. Also excellent for cleaning upholstery with the tool for getting onto crevices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful and great for the stairs, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
I love this little handheld cleaner. It is far more powerful than cordless versions so I would highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very compact, powerful and easy to use, 17 Jan 2013
Juicy Jue (Bristol, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Bought this for my stairs and dog hairs as my vac was not reall picking them up, has nice long lead and lightweight. Have cleaned the car with it also but not sure about the hose bit, not used that yet. Would recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suction., 15 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Overall a very good little handheld vacuum. It is rather noisy though, and you do need to empty and clean filter after every use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner review, 29 Oct 2012
F. Barrett - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
An excellent piece of kit, especially for cleaning stairs etc. It has a nice long cable which is useful However my wife did find it a little on the heavy side.

4.0 out of 5 stars well pleased, 16 Sep 2012
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Loving this little vac! Very handy to grab quickly and do a spot of quick hoovering. It has to be cleaned out after every use but this is easy to do - and I kind of enjoy it because you can see just how much dirt it managed to suck up! My only complaint is that it makes a lot of noise - but I can live with that! I would have '5-starred' it if it was a bit quieter!

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›