on 29 December 2010
I only purchased this a couple of weeks ago, so I can't comment on its long-term performance but so far so good. I was orginally going to buy a cordless cleaner but having read lots of reviews about the shortcomings of these, I decided to get a corded one after all and I'm glad I did. The cord is more than long enough for vacuuming the stairs, suction is good, it is lightweight and has a dusting attachment which I like a lot. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because it is irritating to have to clean the filter after each use and it is a fiddly job. Apart from that, I'm very pleased. I also bought one for my sister for Xmas and she likes hers too.
on 1 February 2012
A really powerful small machine - ideal for the stairs and getting into small spaces. It is really powerful and drags in dust and dirt that you thought you had removed with your old cleaner.
A bit fiddly, but not too difficult to empty and you really must do this almost every time you use it - we just did our stairs and it was almost clogged up.
ps Don't get it too near the cat or she will be gone!!
on 10 August 2009
Small, light and powerful pretty much says it all. I bought one of these not long ago to do my house stairs instead of lugging about my popular named cyclone vaccuum cleaner. It's so much better at the job you wouldn't believe it. Worth noting that the power cable is very long which I find particularly helpful.

I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend one of these to anyone who has been considering a cordless handheld cleaner. Cordless is handy but really how useful is a 6 minute battery life?
on 13 October 2011
This is the perfect solution for stair cleaning and spot cleaning. Firstly this is not a dust buster, it is not cordless. Negative first - it is noisy. That said it is noisy because it is small and very powerful.
Positive - It has a powered rotary brush which means it is far better at picking up pet hair that my Morphy richards pet vacuum which like most full sized vacuums are only suction powered brushes.
The first time i used this on my stairs it took only one sweep to clean all the white pet hair from my red carpet, with my current vacuum I would have had to scrub many many times and still not be as good
It has useful attachemnts the same as a full size vaccum and a very long cable so I can do all the stairs and landing without moving the plug - aqain better than my vac.
definately recommend this !!
on 3 May 2012
Living in a maisonette with stairs galore, I decided to buy this handheld cleaner to make life easier! Wow what an amazing piece of kit, suction is first class leaving nothing in its wake!! The dust collector is small and gets filled up quickly, but it's so easy to empty that it's not a problem. Great length of cord, a bit noisy but hey ho it's not on for long and does such a fab job it can be as noisy as it likes! Would thoroughly recommend this product!
on 19 July 2012
I bought this handheld floor cleaner for our caravan. However to test it was working, I used it in my house. I cleaned our kitchen floor and also tried it on our rugs. Wow....It's really powerful and I was shocked at how much dirt it captured considering I thought our house was pretty clean already. It is noisy but that's no big deal. It would only be good for small areas as you couldn't go around cleaning large areas with a handheld unit - it's a pity though. If this came with a tool which allowed you to use it as a normal upright vacuum I'd be delighted. For it's size, it has more suction than my normal vacuum.
on 30 July 2012
This brilliant little vacuum cleaner is what I have wanted for years! Lightweight - I have arthritis in my hands, terrific suction - battery operated ones just don't cut it, long cable - does the whole staircase, and proper attachments just like a big cleaner. Wish I had known about it ages ago! Now I can get rid of the dog hair on the stairs in just a few minutes a day.
on 23 August 2012
This is a proper work horse! A little machine but powerful and effective, great for the stairs, furniture and awkward corners where your big vac won't go. It does need emptying after every use but this is easy to do. Highly recommended
on 19 March 2013
I bought this having read the other reviews and as I was I need of something small to do the stairs as we have two floors of them.

Firstly I was not dissapointed, yes its noisey but thats because its powerful. Its sucks up dirt and flecks no problem. You will have to use the crevice tool if doing stairs as it can't quite get into joins.

Good things. Powerful, long lead, good instructions, rotater brush head, easy to assemble/disassemble the filter etc.

Bad things - Cleaning the filter is a pain but a necessary evil unless you want it to overheat and fail. You have to brush out the filter with a small brush which isn't supplied, or tap it gently over the bin to get the dust out. You have to do this every time you use it. This is really the only reason I gave it a four otherwise it would be a five.

Overall it does the job I bought it for, it was reasonably priced and I am happy with it.
on 1 December 2011
Love this small vac. Makes cleaning the carpet on the stairs easy. Attachments are useful too. Only niggle find it a little difficult to take apart to clean. I am still learning how to do this - must be cause I am a woman!