4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little tool
Published on 29 Dec 2010 by M. Remnant

1.0 out of 5 stars worse thing I ever bought
worse thing I ever bought. its so noisy my neighbours complain. I never use it unless I use ear plugs terrible item
Published 5 months ago by c coyle

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little tool, 29 Dec 2010
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
I only purchased this a couple of weeks ago, so I can't comment on its long-term performance but so far so good. I was orginally going to buy a cordless cleaner but having read lots of reviews about the shortcomings of these, I decided to get a corded one after all and I'm glad I did. The cord is more than long enough for vacuuming the stairs, suction is good, it is lightweight and has a dusting attachment which I like a lot. The only reason I haven't given it 5 stars is because it is irritating to have to clean the filter after each use and it is a fiddly job. Apart from that, I'm very pleased. I also bought one for my sister for Xmas and she likes hers too.

5.0 out of 5 stars This machine sucks! It really does!! Powerfully, 1 Feb 2012
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
A really powerful small machine - ideal for the stairs and getting into small spaces. It is really powerful and drags in dust and dirt that you thought you had removed with your old cleaner.
A bit fiddly, but not too difficult to empty and you really must do this almost every time you use it - we just did our stairs and it was almost clogged up.
ps Don't get it too near the cat or she will be gone!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hometek Ht807 Hunter Turbo Vaccuum, 10 Aug 2009
A. Mcgrouther - See all my reviews
Small, light and powerful pretty much says it all. I bought one of these not long ago to do my house stairs instead of lugging about my popular named cyclone vaccuum cleaner. It's so much better at the job you wouldn't believe it. Worth noting that the power cable is very long which I find particularly helpful.

I wouldn't hesitate to reccomend one of these to anyone who has been considering a cordless handheld cleaner. Cordless is handy but really how useful is a 6 minute battery life?

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome piece of kit, 13 Oct 2011
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
This is the perfect solution for stair cleaning and spot cleaning. Firstly this is not a dust buster, it is not cordless. Negative first - it is noisy. That said it is noisy because it is small and very powerful.
Positive - It has a powered rotary brush which means it is far better at picking up pet hair that my Morphy richards pet vacuum which like most full sized vacuums are only suction powered brushes.
The first time i used this on my stairs it took only one sweep to clean all the white pet hair from my red carpet, with my current vacuum I would have had to scrub many many times and still not be as good
It has useful attachemnts the same as a full size vaccum and a very long cable so I can do all the stairs and landing without moving the plug - aqain better than my vac.
definately recommend this !!

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fab little piece of kit!, 3 May 2012
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Living in a maisonette with stairs galore, I decided to buy this handheld cleaner to make life easier! Wow what an amazing piece of kit, suction is first class leaving nothing in its wake!! The dust collector is small and gets filled up quickly, but it's so easy to empty that it's not a problem. Great length of cord, a bit noisy but hey ho it's not on for long and does such a fab job it can be as noisy as it likes! Would thoroughly recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Every home should have one, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
This is a proper work horse! A little machine but powerful and effective, great for the stairs, furniture and awkward corners where your big vac won't go. It does need emptying after every use but this is easy to do. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little machine, 30 July 2012
Mary C. V. Duncan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
This brilliant little vacuum cleaner is what I have wanted for years! Lightweight - I have arthritis in my hands, terrific suction - battery operated ones just don't cut it, long cable - does the whole staircase, and proper attachments just like a big cleaner. Wish I had known about it ages ago! Now I can get rid of the dog hair on the stairs in just a few minutes a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little handheld cleaner, 19 July 2012
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
I bought this handheld floor cleaner for our caravan. However to test it was working, I used it in my house. I cleaned our kitchen floor and also tried it on our rugs. Wow....It's really powerful and I was shocked at how much dirt it captured considering I thought our house was pretty clean already. It is noisy but that's no big deal. It would only be good for small areas as you couldn't go around cleaning large areas with a handheld unit - it's a pity though. If this came with a tool which allowed you to use it as a normal upright vacuum I'd be delighted. For it's size, it has more suction than my normal vacuum.

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent machine but very noisy in operation, 24 May 2013
A. Griffiths - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
The cleaner has excellent suction and is very convenient to use and my only reservation is that it is very noisy in use

4.0 out of 5 stars great for stair cleaning, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Hometek HT807 Hunter Handheld Floorcare Cleaner
Love this small vac. Makes cleaning the carpet on the stairs easy. Attachments are useful too. Only niggle find it a little difficult to take apart to clean. I am still learning how to do this - must be cause I am a woman!