5.0 out of 5 stars So easy
Published on 22 Feb 2010 by K. Clarke

1.0 out of 5 stars poaching
it does not matter if i cook at recommended time or less or more the egg sticks to bottom of poacher sent an emails requesting help but got no reply so much for customer services and no i will not be recommending it to anybody
Published 5 months ago by john armstrong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy, 22 Feb 2010
K. Clarke (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Cook 2 Cup Microwave Egg Poacher, Clear (Kitchen & Home)
I had one of these previously and loved the simplicity. I stupidly lent it to my daughter to take to college and that was the last I saw of it so when I spotted this one on Amazon I was really pleased. Very easy to use, just pour some boiling water into the bottom (about one third full) drop in the eggs, put the lid on and bung in the microwave for one minute. Let it stand for 30 seconds, drain the water and you have lovely healthy poached eggs.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 17 Sep 2011
I put a bit of butter/spread round the sides, leave the lis off and microwave for 1 min 10 seconds. Not quite as good as the traditional poaching pan but much simpler, quicker and tastes great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, amazing, 7 Nov 2013
Jordo (Manchester) - See all my reviews
This is such a good piece of kit - water in and microwave for 60 seconds, eggs in and microwave for 40 seconds and you've got perfectly poached eggs - when the eggs are cooling I spend 10 seconds cleaning and drying the poacher - everything done, ready, cleaned in two minutes, tremendous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Poaching Eggs has never been so easy., 7 Aug 2013
5 stars not necessarily on anything more than the ease of use of the item... I've never eaten as many eggs as I do now, and for 2 minutes in the microwave, you get near perfect yolks!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave Egg Poacher, 6 Mar 2011
Quick to use. ( Fill each part with a third of water. Microwave for 60 seconds. Take out, insert an egg into each side or one side, as needed, then microwave for another 45-50 seconds (depending on your microwave) Leave to stand for 30 seconds, viola, you poached egg is ready for your toast)

Great during the work week. Now I can have a 'quick' breakfast.

1.0 out of 5 stars poaching, 5 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This works realy well, very pleased, 3 July 2011
I have a 800w microwave. I fill each compartment one third full with water, place in microwave on FULL for one minute. I break and place two LARGE size eggs in each compartment. Micro on FULL for one minute. Check eggs then set for ten second intervals until done to perfection! This works a treat the eggs are cooked to perfection.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the ideal solution to making a quick perfect poached egg., 18 July 2014
Jeremy Prior "ganok56" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Thanks to all the other excellent positive reviews on this item I bought one and tested it this morning. My microwave is 900watts which is very powerful but I did what reviewers and the instructions recommend - one third fill both chambers with water - mwave on full for 60 seconds. Dropped just one egg into one of the indents. Microwaved full power 40 seconds. Tested it visually and it looked like it could use 10 seconds more. Did that. Result perfect - whites solid and no runny uncooked matter. Yolk was runny but not thin, just nicely runny thick which is the way I like it when boiled fried or poached. As I didn't need a poached egg at testing time, I popped the egg into a shallow pan of boiling water and cooked for one minute more to make it hard boiled and then used it for egg mayonnaise with pepper and chives.
So that saved time and energy being 2 minutes 50 seconds and no shell to peel when cold. Compare that with 10 minutes boiling a hard boiled egg and you can see how this is a really great little method. Instructions say you don't need to prick the yolks with a pin. So I didn't ! And no exploding egg pebble dashing the microwave innards either!
Full marks for this device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 2 Jun 2014
Susan Phillips (SOLIHULL, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Easy to use.
Egg does explode a little but nothing that causes problems. My son loves them and we use it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well & easy to use, 21 May 2014
Does what it claims, and is easy to use. Cleaning could be slightly easier. Instructions for poaching two eggs at once, but I was able to do just one egg (put water into both 'cups' and cook for 10 seconds longer than suggested in my 800W microwave).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›