5.0 out of 5 stars Pooltastic!, 16 July 2009
bluyonda - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: AQUARIUM POOL 3 RING POOL 60"X22" (Toy)
Very well made, quality product. Easy to inflate but you will need either an electric pump or hammer/ hand pump. I recommend you purchase a pump which deflates too as this takes an awful lot of air to inflate! The floor and each of the three rings are inflated separately. This comes with a 'peel & stick' repair patch.

Once inflated the floor has superb cusioning and there is a sturdy plug to drain the water. The sides are very substantial both width and height, covered with brightly coloured sea creatures. Great to peep through and pretend you are in the sea with the fishes! Adults can safety watch easily too.

Purchased as a ball pool for my pre schooler, we initially filled this with 500 ball pool balls. We thought that would be plenty and ended up adding another 500. With 1000 balls it's brilliant! They come up just past the top of the second ring. Having that gap from the top helps keep then in... apart from when thrown out! Sometimes we pile in all the soft toys instead for a cuddly dimension. Brilliant for rainy days when splashing in puddles has been exhausted. If used inside, this takes up quite a sizable space. I measured this out before purchase, but my mind didn't fully picture the space needed when inflated!

Equally superb filled with water. We sit ours on a 'larger than the base' piece of foamy grass protector found in camping shops. This gives the base protection and prevents the lawn becoming a quagmire. Absolutely highly recommend this delightful multi use pool for use right through the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy mom, 17 April 2011
E. Pelipets (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AQUARIUM POOL 3 RING POOL 60"X22" (Toy)
I don't have a bath tub and I was looking for a paddling pool to bathe and teach swimming my 2 month old son. It so fits the purpose. It's a product of very high quality, very durable. The only thing is that it's slightly big for indoors (I keep it in the kitchen in winter) :( and takes time to fill it in, though I fill it up to the first ring only. My boy is so happy each time we go swimming, he splish-splashes a lot, but thanks to high sides the floor stays dry. As soon as it gets warmer i'll keep it outside in the garden... and then I think even I can enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must be best Paddling pool on market, 3 Oct 2012
L. Paton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AQUARIUM POOL 3 RING POOL 60"X22" (Toy)
Probably the best paddling pool there is - bought for my two nieces and it truly is fantastic - the inflatable bottom is an added bonus - excellent quality.
The children absolutely love it ħħ

We have an electric airpump to inflate it and would advise you have one of these .

AQUARIUM POOL 3 RING POOL 60"X22"
Out of stock