5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, Commanding, Captivating
I cannot rate this highly enough. It is an extraordinary art form that everyone should see. It celebrates the unity of mankind, showing that it is possible to bring together all the diverse aspects of ourselves and enable us to find our true strength and nature. The music is brilliant - the best of the best. Each track explores an aspect of humanity. It shows it as it...
Published on 3 Aug 2008 by HJP

1.0 out of 5 stars Giant Leap (CD DVD)
I got the wonderful DVDs but I can't play them , I live in the US in Florida and the
UK system does not work in Florida . I try to get back in touch with Amazon UK with no luck,
Can I get a phone number for you in the UK . I thought when u order a product u get the
Published on 2 Jan 2010 by W. Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, 23 Sep 2010
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
I heard about the project from two friends who introduced me to the music, and once I heard the tracks I just knew I had to see the video as well. It's a great idea that was put to action in a wonderful, inspiring manner, and I enjoy both watching the video and listening to the music whenever I can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only those who are spiritually DEAD would not like this, 21 July 2009
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
A fantastic journey through the music and consciousness of the globe. If you're already awake it'll give you strength....if not BUY IT and WAKE UP NOW !

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent condition. Epic docu movie, 11 Jun 2009
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
condition of product was good. seller delivered as promised. The film itself was mind blowing ...however i'd recommend watching it on a large screen to get a real effect

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
SUPER... SOMETHING EVERYONE SHOULD SEE

1.0 out of 5 stars Giant Leap (CD DVD), 2 Jan 2010
W. Stewart - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
DVD that will work in the US . I got 3 DVDs that cannot play in the US . The dvd's are in a box
What do I do , I am very upset with this purchase . No reflection on the product .
I should of got the us version of dvd's to play in the us

My phone is 954 4303027

1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD)
1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) by 1 Giant Leap (Audio CD - 2008)