5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, Commanding, Captivating
Published on 3 Aug 2008 by HJP

1.0 out of 5 stars Giant Leap (CD DVD)
I got the wonderful DVDs but I can't play them , I live in the US in Florida and the
UK system does not work in Florida . I try to get back in touch with Amazon UK with no luck,
Can I get a phone number for you in the UK . I thought when u order a product u get the
DVD that will work in the US . I got 3 DVDs that cannot play in the US . The dvd's are in a...
Published on 2 Jan 2010 by W. Stewart

5.0 out of 5 stars Compelling, Commanding, Captivating, 3 Aug 2008
HJP (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
I cannot rate this highly enough. It is an extraordinary art form that everyone should see. It celebrates the unity of mankind, showing that it is possible to bring together all the diverse aspects of ourselves and enable us to find our true strength and nature. The music is brilliant - the best of the best. Each track explores an aspect of humanity. It shows it as it is in all it's wonder. It doesnt try to turn it into anything it isnt. Pure magic!

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatness comes to those who seek unity through connection, 1 April 2009
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
This is a very important piece of film making as it simply gives you a glimpse at how fast our lives have become. In that light we forget the things in life that unite us as people and instead we focus on our individuality. This film is a one way ticket through sounds and images to the concert called life. We are one organisim seeking to express itself through the many.
Enjoy and share such a film with everyone you can!!

The Bush Mechanic

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiritual dance/world music, 12 Mar 2009
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
Great music and even better movie. It asks very important and fundamental questions of life,love and death but it is not boring or patronising.Visuals are stunning and music is great.They made another movie after this one - "What about me?" which is very similar but with bigger budget - wonderfull experience.Both are joy to watch and listen to and will also make you think about what is really important.Buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic concept., 10 Aug 2009
Sara Giller (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
I found this cd and dvd compelling to watch and listen to. Fantastic arrangements where the music just gets into your head and you wake up in the morning with the songs flowing through your mind. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars truly awesome, 27 Aug 2009
Dr. T. S. Bracey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
a must have DVD/CD combo. A musical quest around the globe with famous and obscure featured musicians and philosophy on a range of subjects from sex to death to god!

5.0 out of 5 stars 1 Giant Leap - DVD, 25 Mar 2009
Mrs. Sonia Nelson-cole (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
I thoroughly enjoyed this film. It provides food for thought and is interesting to see how the various cultures around the world interpret the topics presented. The way in which the music is linked between the cultures is very well done and adds to the overall presentation.

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST for every DVD collection Part 1, 25 May 2009
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
A truly magical and inspirational journey across the world, this DVD is a must see. An explosion of music, cultures and ideas whose message is simple and bold, music unites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should watch the dvd and listen to the music, then maybe the world wouldn't get so screwed up., 12 May 2014
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
This is some of the finest music and common sense thinking that I have heard in a long time. I hope these guys continue the project. We can learn a lot from other experiences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good feeling of world unity in diversity!, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
I love the synergy of the different elements in this CD and video. It gives me goose bumps at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best DVD ever bought!, 3 July 2012
This review is from: 1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) (Audio CD)
This is the best deal you can get on Amazon as you'll receive video and audio CD both in one and trust me you will learn few good things about life which you'd have normally ignored.
My point is BUY THIS !!!!!

1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD)
1 Giant Leap (CD + DVD) by 1 Giant Leap (Audio CD - 2008)