5.0 out of 5 stars Duuude!
Love Nemo but can't really get the kids interested in 'The Wild'. But it was cheaper to buy this box-set than Nemo by itself? Nemo is great for all ages, my kids love it, the grandparents love it, I love it!
Published on 1 July 2010 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars "Finding Nemo" is a classic. I could lose "The Wild".
We just wanted "Finding Nemo" and this was the cheapest option (the only way to buy it alone is as a special edition version). "The Wild" is pretty bad though. I wish I'd gone for the extra pound or two and got Nemo with "Monster's Inc" instead. Still my 2 year old likes to see the "animals".
Published on 26 Mar 2009 by Karen Masters

3.0 out of 5 stars "Finding Nemo" is a classic. I could lose "The Wild"., 26 Mar 2009
Karen Masters - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Duuude!, 1 July 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars half and half, 1 May 2010
This review is from: Finding Nemo/The Wild [DVD] (DVD)
three stars only 'caus id give a one for the wild movie and a five to finding nemo. the wild....movie apparently, is silly, something to possibly give a baby a little giggle, in all likelihood will not captivate a child's attention for very long. Finding Nemo on the other hand, is fantastic and brilliant and i love watching it and as does literally every one i know, of any age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun For All, 4 April 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Finding Nemo/The Wild [DVD] (DVD)
A cracking film for all the family. The kids loved saving nemo and I havnt got sick of it yet despite it been on continous play!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Double Bill, 15 Feb 2010
L. C. Scrivener "Scriv" (Dunfermline, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finding Nemo/The Wild [DVD] (DVD)
I was looking to buy Finding Nemo for my 2 year old..........ok, so it was also for me...when I stumbled across this double dvd on offer, I decided to take a chance as I had never seen The Wild before. I am a HUGE fan of Pixar's films and although The Wild is not a Pixar, it is certainly a great little film with lots of action to keep a 2 year old, and his mother, entertained.
Enjoy!

4.0 out of 5 stars double disc finding nemo and the wild, 27 Feb 2009
great buy
finding nemo a***
the wild not so good but ok

Finding Nemo/The Wild [DVD]
Finding Nemo/The Wild [DVD] by Albert Brooks (DVD - 2008)
Used & New from: 5.90