5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tripod

Published on 26 April 2011 by James S. Moss

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tripod, 23 Mar 2009
Mr. J. W. Wiltshire (Westgate-on-Sea) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
This is the second one of these tripods I have had. I must admit I broke the first one by overtightening a screw, it was completely my fault not the tripod. I think these are excellent little things and ideal for what they are meant, that is a traveller tripod. They are small when folded down and they are lightweight which if you are going away by plane is exactly what you need. They are reasonably secure once set up and I have no qualms about putting my camera, which weighs quite a bit, on it. If necessary I would certainly consider buying another one of these and I recommend them to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Konig Traveller Tripod, 29 April 2009
RAM (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
This is a very good tripod for an amatuer photographer, sturdy, lightweight and very compact when folded.
The only reason I did not give it five stars is because at a maximum height of just over one metre I have to bend over to take my photos (ideal if I am seated though).
The included carry bag is a handy item and once put over your shoulder you hardly know it's there!
I have since bought a larger (and bulkier) tripod due to wanting the extra height but still find this one ideal in many situations.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, light, compact tripod, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
It's thin, it's light, and it's surprisingly tall for such a small tripod. As such it's not 100% stable, *but* if used with care is good enough. For me, portability was more important than stability. For those time-lapse or long exposure shots, I just use a timer - as the tripod is stable enough except when you'd clicking the shutter button it probably moves a little, so using the timer means not having to touch it. Great for backpacking, or other times when luggage space and size are important...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 4 April 2012
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
Being a very amatuer photographer this is my first tripod, and so far I am very impressed. For the 7.00 i paid for it i wasn't expecting much. But the tripod is incredibly light and compact when considering the height it extends to. Due to this it does seem a little flimsy and i wouldn't trust it with a larger camera, but it does fine for my Pen E-pl1.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 26 April 2011
James S. Moss - See all my reviews
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
I use this tripod specifically for my flash gun and nothing else. If you intend to buy a tripod for your camera i wouldn't recommend this unless the camera you are using is light. It does feel cheap, probably because it is and it isn't as high when fully extended as you may think. The base you screw your camera to is a bit fiddly. I suggest buying one with a removable top if you can because it makes life less stressful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little tripod. So high, so cheap and yet so light., 7 Sep 2009
Dr. R. James "Headabove" (Norwich, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
It was so useful to be able to find reviews for this tripod. I have to agree that this really is a nice little number that is light, extends to a reasonable height (unlike many lightweight travel tripods). I have already used it a few times and can confirm that it is reasonably stable and does the job well. Hopefully my pictures will improve. Plus at least there will be more pictures with two people rather than me, or her. That alone is worth it. It's really no good having solitary pictures whenever you go on holiday.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money, 11 Feb 2013
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
It's not the best tripod but for the price its good enough for your travel needs. Comes with a bag which is quite handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for a good price, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
I've bought this for my daughter's camcoder. Great price, really good value. She enjoys it very much. Light, easy to setup, cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars konig tripod, 3 Jan 2013
R. M. J. Pedge (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
good product. Light and easy to carry in its own travel bag. Nice and sturdy when extended and a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price! :D, 31 Dec 2012
C. New - See all my reviews
This review is from: Konig Traveller Camera Camcorder Tripod (Accessory)
Great little tripod, light, opens wide and tall enough, easy to carry, been handled by a 7 year old and is still just as strong as when I first opened it! :)