5.0 out of 5 stars Two-years' heavy use and still perfect.
Published on 22 May 2012 by Janet J

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt stick to the wall
Published 13 months ago by yuni

5.0 out of 5 stars Two-years' heavy use and still perfect., 22 May 2012
This review is from: Command Medium Brushed Nickel Metal Hook (FC12-BN) (DIY & Tools)
I put up six of these hooks over two years ago as coat hooks in our family home. I was not totally confident that they would be up to the job, given two small children and my husband's massive coats. They have, however, been brilliant. Not one of them has budged and they look really good. I didn't follow the instructions exactly as I didn't clean the wall with the alcohol recommended (perhaps they could include a 'wet wipe' with the stuff on if it really matters?) but I did wash the wall thoroughly with an e-cloth and water and let the wall dry overnight just to be on the safe side. This seems to have done the trick.

I can't comment on them being easy to remove as I have no plans to do so. Really excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Aug 2012
I have all different ones of these holding up all manner of things in my house. They are brilliant. I rent so it is nice to know that I can still put artwork and things up without damaging the walls.
The Command poster stickers fantastic too.

5.0 out of 5 stars good looks, 13 Mar 2013
hi.
thees hooks are good to look at ,strong and easy to put up , they look a quality product and if the adhesive is as strong as
they quote in advert I will be well pleased ,also they wer cheaper on amazon than anywhere else. scroungerjack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong adhesion, 5 Aug 2013
These hooks looked good and stuck really well. No problem holding a bath sheet which is why they were purchased.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesnt stick to the wall, 25 July 2013
I bought this item in the hopes of hanging my hand towel in the bathroom. it came with 2 sticky strips, but they both did not work. i did everything it said in the instructions. i even wipes the surface with alcoholic septic wipe and after i put it up, left it for 24hrs before i hang anything on it. the moment i hung the hand towel (which is tiny and does not weigh anything) it falls to the floor. Disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars 3M hooks, 8 May 2013
R. Andrews (UK) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with these hooks as ordered 3 and although the finish could be better they look OK and stick to the side of the fridge well. Just the right size hook to be very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 30 Mar 2013
L. Wiseman (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Was unsure whether to buy this after reading some reviews complaining that these hooks had a tendency to come off. However, having cleaned the surfaces with meths prior to sticking them on and following the instructions, they have remained solid and support my dressing gown which weighs 1 kg. I now have 3 and intend purchasing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 20 July 2014
These are brilliant, this is the second one I've purchased

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug 2014
Perfect for what I needed!