5.0 out of 5 stars Teva women's Hurricane 3 Sandal
Published on 25 Jun 2010 by Jill kemp

1.0 out of 5 stars where they are????????
I loved my previous Teva sandals. This is why I ordered next pair when the previous literaly fallen of my feet after 4!!! years of heavy duty. But I never received my new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where they are???????????? And I can not contact seller. No option on this order.
Published 24 months ago by Katina

5.0 out of 5 stars Teva women's Hurricane 3 Sandal, 25 Jun 2010
Jill kemp (uk) - See all my reviews
I've had my last pair of women's Teva sandals in February 1998. I have worn them every summer since. The only thing that got worn out was the Velcro on the ankle fastening. This summer I decided to splash out on a new pair (although I haven't throw the old ones out yet). I tried on a few different types of this kind of sandal in the usual outdoor clothing stores but none felt that they would replace my Tevas so I got on the internet and found a more precise replacement. I was disappointed to see changes in the design because I cannot fault the ones I bought ten years ago but you can't halt progress so I ordered a lovely blue pair.

I love my new sandals as much as my origonal ones - maybe more. They are much lighter now with the sole made from a more flexible, lighter weight material with a bit more shape to it to hold the front of the foot. It took me a couple of dog walks to get the straps at the right tightness and my little toe got a bit sore but now they are perfectly adjusted and so comfortable. I just hope they last me for another 12 years!

5.0 out of 5 stars All weather terrain walking sandals, 11 July 2010
Pandolf (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
My third pair of Teva sandals; they are very comfortable and great as I know that they will not need to be 'broken in'. They have very good purchase when walking through rivers, particularly on stoney river beds, even good for swimming.

4.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Sandal, 17 Dec 2010
These sandals were a fantastic buy for my 10 year old son, who wore them all summer. Versatile, he used them to climb rock, wade through streams and play football, and they have not fallen apart. Outstanding!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for holidays, 15 Aug 2013
In one month I got great value out of these ateva sandals. They have been to Bangkok, walked miles every day in humidity and tropical rain then they were worn all week on a narrow boating holiday and were ideal in the heat, playing with our puppy in the river and accommodating my larger than normal foot when it swelled following a horse fly bite! Fantastic! I also have brown feet now, except for where the straps were :)

5.0 out of 5 stars 4WD for your feet, kids love them, 4 Jan 2014
Kids love the freedom and the ability to go everywhere you would normally go with trainers or walking boots. Like 4WD for your feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacing worn out sandals, 28 Aug 2013
Another great pair of Teva sandals. Good, positive blue colouring and (as with my previous pair) a comfortable fit. Also, sandals arrived when promised - so, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy and great value!, 16 Aug 2013
I bought these for a months trip trekking in Peru and they were excellent value for a great item. Very comfortable too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for summer walks., 22 Jun 2013
Trendy, colourful and really comfortable, great price and value for money , these will be going with me on all of my travels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Teva Hurricane Women's Sandal, 5 July 2012
I bought these sandals for the summer, they are wonderfully comfortable and supportive, I shall wear them until the weather get cold when have to start wearing socks again. The black sole is easily cleaned. They are more expensive than i would usually pay for a pair of sandals but these are well worth it!! I bought the red/mopa colour in a size 38 which is uk 5.5. I think they are probably quite a wide fitting, i usually take a uk 5 and although my feet are a G width I have the straps adjusted to the tightest fitting. I would suggest that if your shoe size is a touch smaller than the size offered or have thin feet, then size down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 30 May 2013
These are a very comfortable pair of sandals. The straps are sturdy and well placed. I have yet to test them in the jungles, hoping they will withstand a month in Borneo. They did take longer than I expected to arrive though.

ARRAY(0xa35252d0)