5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!
This game is just awesome great songs by a great band when are they going to release guns and roses.
The price is fantastic the delivery was very fast.
Really impressed.
Published on 7 Jun 2009 by Mr. M. P. Whitear

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but buy GH3 first
Ok, if you buy this not liking Aerosmith you will be very dumb, as a good 80% of the game is Aerosmith songs....
The Aero' songs are Ok, but where was Dude looks like a Lady and Crazy? All the other classics are there though....

Published on 14 July 2008 by J. N. Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but buy GH3 first, 14 July 2008
J. N. Bailey - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3) (Video Game)

My main gripe with it is the other songs you get are rubbish, apart from Stone Temple Pilots really....I suppose they want to ensure Aerosmith are the stars of the show!

On difficulty, easy is just too easy....in fact really boring! Medium is good, hard is the point where you wish you had grown another finger for that 5th key.....the main problem is the games longetivity. One you have finished medium, can you be bothered to play the same 40 songs on hard????

I can see what they were trying to do here, as I struggle to think of another band still around today with such a big catalogue of tracks.....however, should have been cheaper for only 40 tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 7 Jun 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3) (Video Game)
The price is fantastic the delivery was very fast.
Really impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gooooood!!!!, 31 Jan 2009
This review is from: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3) (Video Game)
I actually wanted to get Guitar Hero III first but I ended up with this Aerosmith edition which I have to say is lots of fun, and the tracklist is pretty decent too. I can see myself putting in a lot time on this little number, and I've now ordered "GH III" which has a superb tracklist so I'm looking forward to that one even more. Some people have mentioned having trouble with the guitar controller but mine's been super, it's very well built and works brilliantly! Anyway, GH is great, it just depends on what songs you like in regards to which game you get. Didiliniiiw!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rock on!, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3) (Video Game)
No mater if you are a Aerosmith fan or you just like to play the guitar on the PS3, this game is great.
More fun if you play it with your friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent If you an 'Aerosmith' Fan!, 23 April 2011
This review is from: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3) (Video Game)
This is my first 'Guitar Hero' game and i have to say it is excellent! I mainly got the Aerosmith one because i am a big fan, i did however did look at the other ones in the series and most of the tracks/bands i have never heard of before with the exception of just a few like 'Killers', Kaiser Chiefs' and 'Coldplay' so i felt i would only really enjoy the songs if i have knew them well enough.
I decided also on this Game because it has one of my all time favourite track 'She sells sanctuary' by the 'Cult' so when i found out this was on the Game it sold it for me!
All the 'Aerosmith' tracks are great and obviously selected especially for the game, for those who mainly know the recent 'Aerosmith' songs probably wouldn't know any of the old ones which to me are just as good, 'Sweet Emotion' 'Mama Kin' & 'Uncle Salty' and of course 'Walk this way' whilst some of the more recent ones like 'Pink' was fun to play but way too easy as it is a much slower track, but to include some of the more well known songs like 'never miss a thing' 'Jane's got a gun' wouldn't work in this type of game as this is supposed to be a 'Rock game! Yes it is a shame it doesn't include 'Dude' but hey you can't have everything!

Other non 'Aerosmith' tracks like 'Hard to handle', 'King of rock', 'All day all of the night','Complete control' & 'Always on the run' to name just a few just adds to this already great game!

I would have to say if you a 'Aerosmith' fan just go and buy it if not buy it anyway!

3.0 out of 5 stars Dream on.............if you think this is worth buying, 8 Jan 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3) (Video Game)
I like many other Aerosmith fans have been dissapointed with this game. Most of the songs aren't even their greatest hits. wheres DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY?, JANIES GOT A GUN?, WALK THIS WAY?, I DONT WANA MISS A THING?. Plus some of the songs aren't even Aerosmiths. They are cover versions or just Joe perry solo work. Some songs are fun to play and the mini videos of the band telling their story are quite good but overall this is a disapointing game. i'm glad i only paid a fiver for this poorly made game. If you really want this game wait for it to be a suitable price like i did!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing., 5 Oct 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3) (Video Game)
For most of my teens Aerosmith were my favourite band. I loved them and had most of there albums so I had always intended to buy this game. I was hoping for a solid set of Aerosmith tunes and with so many albums to choose from was expecting a massive amount of tracks. It was a big letdown when I realised the whole game contained about 40 tracks and about a 3rd of them were not even from Aerosmith.

If you are a fan you will enjoy the band talking about their career throughout the game and there will be times when you find yourself grooving away whilst strumming your plastic guitar. (found myself unintentually dancing/swaying to Ragdoll, Sweet Emotion and Draw the Line) but I have a feeling that you will be left disappointed if you are expecting an epic game.

I was disappointed that there were so few unlockable songs and that there were so many Joe Perry tracks that I felt slightly cheated (after all it's an Aerosmith game not the Joe Perry side project game.)

If you are a fan and you can pick it up on the cheap go for it. If not I would avoid this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 July 2009
Jane Best (UK) - See all my reviews
this game is amazing!!!!
difficulties?
easy - too easy !!!!!
medium - too easy !!!!!
hard - easy !!!!
expert - yeah this is ok !!!

i say the ratings are easy becasue im addicted to guitar hero sad as that sounds i dont care but i think most songs are really easy so dont take my opinion on hard or expert too seriously if you are a beginner !!!

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3)
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith - Game Only (PS3) by Activision (PlayStation 3)
3.95