5.0 out of 5 stars ear headphone
excellent product, great fit and excellent sound, the choice of sizes in particular is very useful and helps get good sound and fit
Published on 24 May 2009 by D. A. Dewar

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault them
I was after a pair of eaephones for use with my netbook and these items are okay. I wouldn't say they are any more than that as I have a pair of much more expensive headphones for use on my HiFi and you can hear the difference. That said you get what you pay for.
Published on 30 Sept. 2009 by G. G. Pywell

5.0 out of 5 stars ear headphone, 24 May 2009
D. A. Dewar "Raven" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Panasonic RP-HJE240E-K - Ear Canal Headphone in iPod Nano Colour - 3 pairs of ear pieces S/M/L - Black (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars ear phones, 5 Jun. 2009
These ear phones are good, provide 3 sizes of ear protectors and the sound quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Earphones., 9 July 2014
Great quality earphones. Had them 5 years and they are still as good as new. Amazing clarity and great all round frequency response.

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault them, 30 Sept. 2009
G. G. Pywell (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars in ear phones, 6 July 2009
A. E. Turner (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm sure these ear phones would have sounded great. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to listen on my i pod with them as the cat chewed through them the same night that I bought them.