4.0 out of 5 stars CLASSIC & CONVENIENT
These lovely classic t-shirts are great. I got a pack for each of my parents, as they are great for men and women alike, and I even got one xxlarge pack for myself, to turn into loose beach dresses, and we couldn't be happier. The quality is very good and the fabric is thin and therefore they are ideal for the summer. The size is a little small, but having read the...
Published on 14 Jun 2012 by Eleni

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap. Does the job.
Not much you can say about a simple t-shirt really.

I would advise buying a size bigger than you would usually. I bought large which just about fit me ok for the first wear, but after a wash it's far too small now.
Published on 5 May 2010 by N. Pritchard

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom 3 Pack Men's T-Shirt, 14 Jan 2012
I have been really disappointed with the quality of these T shirts. I bought them as a gift, stocking filler for my husband who has, finally, got around to wearing one! It looked fine on, until it was washed when I discovered to my horror that it had shrunk, mainly in the body length. Not the quality I was expecting. They were quite a light weight cotton but even so, I don't expect them to last one wear only!

2.0 out of 5 stars As my grandmother used to say ' I can see London through it'!!!, 13 July 2011
F.C.E. Jones (CARMARTHEN, Carmarthen, GB) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fruit of the Loom Men's American Original 3-Pack T-Shirt (Apparel)
Material thin, sizes are small, very poor quality. I had intended buying a pack for each member of the crew, so glad I didn't now. Far better off buying them from the high st.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 30 May 2011
Tee-shirts were ok for the money. I'm quite tall 6'2" so I have to make sure that I stretch them a bit on the length whilst they are still wet to stop them shrinking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good to Wear Twice, 7 May 2011
Mr. J. Markham (Yorkshire UK) - See all my reviews
First time i wore the tee shirts they were perfect. after they had been washed though (cool wash) they had shrunk and the collar had gone very tight. They are now unwearable. i would go two sizes up just in case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Small even when you go a size up, 27 Oct 2014
Steven Burns - See all my reviews
I read the comments before buying these and ordered a size bigger than i normally do. Normally a Medium T-Shirt fits me fine so i ordered Large yet they are still too small. Noticeably across the shoulders and chest, so much so that you are aware of it rather than them just being comfortable. Would not buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short, 6 Mar 2012
I am 177 cm tall - I initially tried the XL size, it was OK as far as the width is concerned, but too short. I then ordered the XXL size which was too wide but still too short.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fruit of the Loom American Original T-Shirt, 17 May 2011
Not 'the original' in terms of quality, and as a a previous reviewer said, they are not long enough for a tall man.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Very good

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for the prixce, 6 July 2014
They arrived in good time, were well packaged and very reasonably priced. The label states they are heavy cotton, whereas I would say they are medium weight but they are very good quality. I have bought 6 so far and recommended them to a friend who has also bought 6. I haven't washed them yet but, as they are fruit of the loom, I would not expect any problems. Highly recommended product and seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 4 July 2014
good quality and still going strong

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›