5.0 out of 5 stars Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!
bought this with my 5 year old sister and 50 year old parents in mind. and they love it! dad still hasn't quite mastered using it yet! came exactly as described: a couple of minor scratches; and all parts included. very pleasant seller :]
Published on 4 Jun 2011 by Rozgwiazda

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for what we paid for it.
We couldn't stretch to a new Wii so we bought this used one and it's fine for the price we paid for it. I have to say though, it arrived fairly poorly packaged in a bin bag, with no padding around the console itself so will have been bashed about in the post I can imagine. Also, the console, handset and all cables were very dirty and smelly! I had to clean the whole lot...
Published 5 months ago by F.M.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought a used wii but it works perfectly fine., 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nintendo Wii Console (console only) (Console)
I never realised that when they say wii sports is included it's actually installed on the console itself. There are only a few sports and it they are not overall exciting but it's nice until I have gotten myself some more games. I wanted to connect it to the internet but I think I need to get a USB-Lan adaptor. The console itself has USB ports along the port for a SD card and GameCube memory card but there is no LAN-port. So don't count on that. I think it should work with WLAN but I have a problem that has nothing to do with the wii. I love to be able to play my old GameCube games plus having access to newer wii games. BUT to play old Gamecube games you need an GameCube controller (up to four can be added).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nintendo, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Nintendo Wii Console (console only) (Console)
I ordered this for my nephew and he is very pleased with it as it isn't mine I can not make any more comments on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not update to latest software, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: Nintendo Wii Console (console only) (Console)
Arrived ok, looked ok, but my son cant play skylanders on it because it requires an update and will not connect over the internet to perform it - we keep getting error messages! Ahhh

5.0 out of 5 stars used wii, 4 July 2013
D. Peters "Dominic Peters" (Malaga, Spain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo Wii Console (console only) (Console)
Came quick, extremely well packed. All acceSsories - Controller, cables etc inc. Played straight out the box. Looked like new, only when you looked up close did you notice the microscopic surface scratches that are inevitable on shiny white plastic. My girl V happy on her birthday. For 20 this saved her poor unemployed dads life!

5.0 out of 5 stars New Wii, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nintendo Wii Console (console only) (Console)
I needed to replace my existing Wii after it broke down. I consider these consoles the best for young for my young children.

1.0 out of 5 stars so disapointed, 13 July 2013
Samantha Barker (gloucester, gloucestershire Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nintendo Wii Console (console only) (Console)
when this arrived we found it was an american wii, only wanted the console as ours had died, but the company did take it back and refund was sorted eventually after some confusion. think we'll just have to buy a brand new one at some point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Aug 2014
Happy

Nintendo Wii Console (console only)
Nintendo Wii Console (console only) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
Used & New from: 17.00