on 27 December 2013
Cracked version not original WII software. This was not in its description. used the DVD drive as replacement drive for my faulty WII as it was cheaper than buying a new one.
on 7 January 2015
Arrived quickly. Really well packaged only downside was parenteral controls were locked. 20 minutes on the phone to Nintendo to get it sorted but really pleased
on 11 April 2015
Thanks, this is an excellent replacement for my old Wii, packed extremely well and delivered on time, all parts required included, would highly recommend.
on 29 December 2012
Wow what can I say, well packaged nearly new product came with remote, nunchuck, console and adapter.Works brilliantly looking forward to hours of fun.
on 16 November 2014
brilliant :) simple as can say.
all parts intact.no cosmetic damage. all cables. and remote and nunchuck.fires up first time every time.v.happy
on 28 July 2013
Great value, came with all the bits and in no time at all. Peace and tranquillity has been resumed in our house once more.
Highly recommend.
on 31 December 2014
Really pleased with the packaging and condition of this product considering it was second hand. Good value for money. I got myself a bargain.
on 23 March 2013
A very good product. In excellent condition and made a little boy very happy. Very quick service and did exactly what it was supposed to do
on 21 October 2015
Received my wii with no leads no other bits with it really did get had off on this item as want what I ordered so not happy at all
on 28 February 2016
Brilliant condition for a second hand machine. Had to install all new updates but this was easily done once connected to my wifi.