5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable versisatile shoe I own
I adore these shoes - they are close enough to a Mary Jane shoe to be smart enough for work but still cute and casual enough to wear with jeans. If you are an in between size the cross over bar will stop them slipping off your feet. The uppers are lovely soft leather and the soles are so comfortable.
I would have bought these in a flash if my size was in stock -...
Published on 1 Jun 2008 by CC Stamp

3.0 out of 5 stars Check your size!
They seem like lovely shoes, nice and padded, & fairly smart, however be aware Skechers sizes come up big! I bought a size 7, I'm ALWAYS a size 7, & they're at least a size too big. The UK 7/EU40 is equivalent to a US 10, which is usually a UK size 8/EU41, course the info above only lists the UK size, so there's no way of knowing this! They're quite wide too.
There's...
Published on 17 Aug 2008 by mishkabunny

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable versisatile shoe I own, 1 Jun 2008
I would have bought these in a flash if my size was in stock - these are usually 40-45, and I will still be purchasing a second pair at full price if need be for when my current pair wear out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Check your size!, 17 Aug 2008
There's a sizing chart on the Skechers website, I recommend you look in a pair of shoes you already have for your US size and then find the corresponding UK size from that.

[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Best work shoes I ever had!, 15 Jan 2011
I'm a nurse and on my feet for 12 hours most days and these are the best work shoes I have ever had, just ordered a second pair as my other ones are wearing out. The other reviews are right sketchers do come up at least 1/2 size big but my feet swell up a lot during the day so perfect for me! Very comfortable shoes with good grip.

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliantly lovely and comfy but massive, 31 Jan 2012
I am a nurse and these shoes really stand up to the test of 13 hour shifts. They are the best shoes I've had!!! (and I've been through a few pairs of shoes trying to find ones that are comfortable enough)They are really comfy and bouncy and the straps hold really well. These shoes are massive though and at least 1/2 a size bigger than advertised. I got a size 6 and they fit better with insoles but maybe the 5 would have been better! Will definately purchase these again once the ones I've got have had enough of pounding the ward!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, 13 Sep 2013
Auntynet (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have a number of problems with my feet - high arches that are now falling, plantar fascilitis, achilles tendinitis and corns on the soles of my feet - so purchasing shoes has been a nightmare. I've worn Skechers trainers for a few years but needed some sensible shoes so plumped for these. I'm highly delighted! Almost as comfortable as my trainers, they look good with jeans and also with skirts. Generous fitting (I'm a 6.5 but always buy size 6 in Skechers)and the velcro strap allows for any swelling. The insoles are cushioned and shaped to support the foot and my podiatrist informed me I had chosen well in view of the problems I have with my feet. Can't recommend them enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but on the large side for the stated size., 3 Mar 2010
I liked these and would have kept them, but they were too big and slipped on my feet despite the strap. I am a standard 7 but their 7 was large by maybe half a size. I notice another reviewer found the same. I sent them back since I thought they would rub. So if you're between sizes, size down. Not sure what you should do if you're a standard size!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes for the price!, 27 July 2009
I have recently been diagnosed with Plantar fasciitis and have struggled due to not being able to wear sandals/mules due to the pain in my feet and on the advice of my chiropodist decided to try shoes with straps/laces instead for more support.

I thought I'd give these and try and they are great to wear (once I'd broken them in!)and flat but not TOO flat like ballerina pumps etc. I can walk miles in them (as my dog will testify:)and I like the fact that you can also adjust the straps if your feet get a bit swollen in the heat of the summer etc.

I also found the size came up larger than expected (I'm a 6 - these are 6 1/2) but used a thin pair of insoles to give a better fit.

They are smart enough for work or casual too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 7 Mar 2012
Wicked work shoes, will always buy these for work, as I am a nurse so on my feet for 12 hours a shift

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers Goldmine Womens Shoes, 16 July 2012
Really comfortable, smart looking shoes and reasonably priced. I bought them for work and I am on my feet all day. Cant find a fault if i'm honest the only thing you need to be aware of is the sizing, its american so order a size smaller than normal. Im an 8 but in Sketchers im a 7.
I would definitely buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes but get them somewhere else, 28 Aug 2013
I've had a pair of these for about 4 years and they've been really great but are now long past their best so need to replace them. Ordered a pair from this seller in my usual size without actually checking what size my existing pair are (doh) and without reading any reviews and guess what? They're too big! Totally my fault as I ordered the wrong size but disappointed to discover that this seller does not offer exchanges or free returns so it cost me to return them. Have now purchased a pair in the correct size from a sports direct for less money.