Size: 30 ml|Change

on 30 May 2010
I purchased this for my son as he had lost his previous one in the changing rooms at a cricket match and was devastated as this is his absolute favourite. I can understand why as it smells really nice.Great price for such a classy product.Great packaging and handsome bottle.I have recommended it to male friends even though some are not into the 'Beckham' branding.
on 29 September 2013
nice initial smell but the aroma does not last. thought i had hit the jackpot as this is more expensive elsewhere. if it is original then it really is a poor eua de toilette. however, the initial smell is lovely.
on 26 January 2011
Someone bought me the shower gel and deodorant which are fine. Liked the smell so purchased the Eau De Toilette. Smells good but really short-lived fragrance. Disappointing.
on 10 March 2012
I bought this product and found it good. Nice perfume perfect for men. My father really likes it as a gift
on 15 October 2013
I Love the smell of this - lovely and fresh. Bought as a present for someone who loves it too. Really good price.
on 22 October 2015
Smells ok but really short-lived fragrance. After an hour or so the scent is totally gone. Kinda disappointed but for the price what can you expect?
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 February 2016
I have tried one or two of the Beckham range of EdT’s and have been reasonably happy with all of them.
But whichever others I try, I seem to revert back to ‘Instinct’ eventually.

It’s not the most long-lasting of fragrances, so I tend to need to use more of it than others, but I like the grapefruit, sandalwood and spice etc. mixture.

I can’t confirm whether this is an original or a copy, but I find the price from this seller compares very favourably with the high street – especially when you take into account the seller’s postage costs and the convenience of Amazon Prime delivery.

Fragrance choice (and how they react on different skin) is a personal one, but for me ‘Instinct’ is a good every day spray.

The ladies seem to prefer Beckhams ‘Beyond’ on me, and I shouldn’t really argue with the ladies should I?
That certainly lasts a lot longer, but I find it a little heavy/musky in fragrance for everyday use.

I would certainly recommend ‘Instinct’. As I said, I use it regularly.
The only reason I deduct a star is because I wish that the fragrance lasted longer.
on 17 October 2015
Nice smell lasts well reminds me a bit like cerruti a little musky which fades leaving a nice smell very impressed with beckam aftershaves have a few now and always get positive comments about them. Price wise you can't go wrong.
on 8 March 2016
Good addition to the collection. The smell is quite soft but still manly, goes well with casual clothing and I received some compliments while wearing it.
Quality fragrance for the price advertised.
on 18 February 2014
I have to say I expected a nice smell from Beckham, but this is such a nice perfume! It has that tingling effect for the brain when someone smells it (at least for me), really nice.
It lasts for a few hours on the skin, but it stays there very weakly still after that. However, clothes keep the smell for much longer, not too strongly, for me it's just enough, and if I sniff my shirt I can still smell it. Overall it never looses the mesmerising effect, even if it's weakly on the skin or clothes.
Very cheap for the amount, I need two squishes from the flask, and that's it.
My girlfriend loves it, too, and everyone else I showed it to.