5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!
I know this is an older perfume but I love it! Because this is very inexpensive to buy you can spray throughout the day and not worry about it running out in a few months. Delivery was on time and I am pleased with my purchase.
Published on 1 Nov 2011 by Blondie

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap
Cheap, worth the price. The bottle aint that great looking and the cap can be disfigured easily. The fragrance is light,not too strong. Over all, fine.
Published on 28 Feb 2012 by PP

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff!, 1 Nov 2011
This review is from: Revlon Charlie Red Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Crikey! This stuff is strong!!, 27 April 2012
K Smith (Forfar, Scotland) - See all my reviews
As the title says, I'm blown away by the strength of the smell of this perfume! Of course it has a lovely smell and it WILL linger on your skin for literally hours without fading, so you won't need to spray on more when you're out and about. I bought the 100ml bottle and will last me ages! You don't need to spend loads of money on more expensive perfumes for a lovely scent - this perfume proves that and it only cost 4.99 :)

Last but not least, I ordered yesterday, arrived by courier at lunchtime today (which was a surprise, I was expecting the postie to deliver it) so delighted with the speedy delivery and top marks to the seller ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars Tres chic!, 15 Jan 2012
PROS:

Smells divine
Scent lasts for hours
Spicy floral scent
Strong smell without cloying
Only perfume i always receive compliments on
Its SO cheap!
Because of the price you dont have to make it last and can enjoy spraying it on anything and anywhere!!
It has a beautiful matching body spray

CONS:

Only that there are not more products in the range such as shower gel and moisturiser.

IN CONCLUSION:

I used this as a teenager then as an adult went on to far more expensive designer scents, but as I got older I never got compliments on my perfume, and found no perfume lasted on me more than an hour (probably due to illness & medication). Then my sister got me the Charlie Red gift set for a little extra Christmas gift last year as she remembered I used to love it. The very first time I wore it out I got stopped twice and asked what perfume i was wearing!! Also I find it lasts on me all day, partly by design and partly because I bathe in the stuff not worryng about the cost, and use in conjunction with the equally devine body spray.

I like all Charlie scents, but Charlie Red has always been my favourite. I dont bother with designer perfumes any more. This is now my scent of choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars It may be cheap but there's quality lurking in that 100ml bottle, 5 Dec 2012
I remember wearing this in the early nineties and how I used to feel so sophisticated while wearing it. My father used to think I smelt ridiculous and far too feminine, but then how else was a boy supposed to get the attention of someone so very closed-minded?

This is extremely good value and the scent really does last for several hours. This perfume, along with 'Exclamation', was the absolute height of 'class' in my peer group twenty years ago (amongst the girls anyway. And me, obviously) and if you did not know just how cheap the price of it was these days you could definitely mistake it for something a lot more expensive.

I have in fact fallen on my sword with regard to this fragrance, and donated the entire 100ml of it to two little relations of mine who use it as part of their 'dressing-up' games. Both value-wise and scent-wise, this has proved highly successful.

Great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars charlie, 12 Oct 2012
good value for money.......hope the young recipient likes the smell!
i remeber charlie from many years ago....not sure how it will be recieved by an 18 year old....tested it on a young person and she approved!

5.0 out of 5 stars Toilette Spray, 12 Aug 2012
Revlon Charlie Red Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
I have used this spray for many years and am pleased to be able to purchase it for a good price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 28 Feb 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 23 Feb 2012
I brought this for my mom for Christmas and she loves the scent.
Yet I'm still waiting for her to use it as I buy her perfume all the time! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Smell :), 30 Jan 2012
Smells lovely, comes in a glass bottle that is in a box wrapped in cellophane. What more can I say? Its Charlie Red!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Worth It, 10 Jan 2012
Just brought this as a present among many for my friend at Christmas. I have had good feedback and i new before hand that they liked this particular brand, and for somebody trying to break the bank over the Christmas period this is a good solution because every women i have met has always liked Charlie and can use it as a day to day solution due to the price and quality. Highly Recommended, and you won't find it cheaper anywhere else.

ARRAY(0xa82ea2e8)