on 11 April 2009
A lovely way to help children with visual lerning & to introduce people to them. My little sleeps with the album. It's well used & no concerns about safety. Very durable product.
on 3 July 2009
This is really a brilliant photo book. It's got enough pages to put photos of the family members, the pages have beautiful colours and the mirror at the back of the book is brilliant. Keeps my 7-month old entertained for ages. She loves looking at the pages and recognising familiar faces. I would highly recommend if your child is starting childcare as it a good way for them to get confort during the day if they miss mum and dad. It's pretty big though so not really good to just carry around all the time.
on 27 December 2009
my 9mth old got this for Christmas and loves it - I would really recommend this photo album; its made of good quality fabric and is able to stand up to the wear and tear of my toddler and baby!
on 9 October 2010
My daughter had this child's safe photograph album given to her for her baby. It has proved to be so good that I am buying one for a friend. It is an excellent way of teaching ones baby or toddler recognition of all the people in ones family. Especially good for families who are miles away so understanding who people are by this simple method is fabulous. My daughter goes through the book regularly, and as it is made out of material it is safe for babies to handle. There are others on the market but I prefer this design, so recommend the purchase.
on 13 April 2011
Looking for a long time for a photo album, suitable for our 7-month old, we finally decided on this one. No regrets whatsoever. The pages are fun, colorful and after inserting pictures of the baby's family, we made up a little story about baby M. Le lights up when we ask him if he wants to read it! And even when I unpacked it, he jumped right on it.

The lively colors and different materials are a hit, especially the crinckly parts. He also loves the mirror on the last page.

The only this I'd wish for, would be more pages.
on 21 October 2010
My 4-month old baby adores this photo album. It is used as customized cloth book. I select nice poems, cut and paste some small photos for illustration, print them out for the soft album photo. My baby has started going to creche; and her care-giver will read this soft album book to her everyday. I think it will help my baby like reading and learn the language. I can always update poems and stories for this book as she grows! The perfect customized soft book for my baby!!!!!
on 29 December 2010
My wife bought one of these for our grandson last year and he enjoyed it so much we decided to buy two more, one for each of our granddaughters. They help to keep them amused on long journeys looking for us, family, pets, friends and whatever other photos you add. That way they take us with them wherever they go. Brilliant idea!!!!Galt Soft Photo Album
on 14 September 2013
A lovely baby gift idea! Soft, colourful and durable; the bright animals are fun and inviting, with each page also featuring a texture, whilst the 6/7 pockets for photos are the perfect size for small (6"x4" I believe)photos of family & friends. Would definitely recommend!
on 5 April 2014
I love this! Is soft, includes spaces for photos and scrinkly, scrunchy, touchy/feely sections on each page. It's great to be able to let the child have as thier own as is soft enough for them to play with but no hard corners to bash them! Would highly recommend
on 11 January 2011
An excellent book, bigger than I thought it was going to be but thats a good thing. My wee boy loves looking at the pictures of his relatives who live far away. A good buy.