5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal
A lovely way to help children with visual lerning & to introduce people to them. My little sleeps with the album. It's well used & no concerns about safety. Very durable product.
Published on 11 April 2009 by Truth Ruth

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Design
This is a great concept, a large book, soft, colorful and fun. The design however is poor as my daughter at 10 months old quickly figured out that she could remove each photo from the sleeve. The top of each photo slip is open and very loose. Children should not be left alone with this and only used when supervised.
Published 18 months ago by samantha

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 11 April 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant photo book, 3 July 2009
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
This is really a brilliant photo book. It's got enough pages to put photos of the family members, the pages have beautiful colours and the mirror at the back of the book is brilliant. Keeps my 7-month old entertained for ages. She loves looking at the pages and recognising familiar faces. I would highly recommend if your child is starting childcare as it a good way for them to get confort during the day if they miss mum and dad. It's pretty big though so not really good to just carry around all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab photo album, 27 Dec 2009
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
my 9mth old got this for Christmas and loves it - I would really recommend this photo album; its made of good quality fabric and is able to stand up to the wear and tear of my toddler and baby!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, 13 April 2011
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
Looking for a long time for a photo album, suitable for our 7-month old, we finally decided on this one. No regrets whatsoever. The pages are fun, colorful and after inserting pictures of the baby's family, we made up a little story about baby M. Le lights up when we ask him if he wants to read it! And even when I unpacked it, he jumped right on it.

The lively colors and different materials are a hit, especially the crinckly parts. He also loves the mirror on the last page.

The only this I'd wish for, would be more pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Galt soft photo album, 11 Jan 2011
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
An excellent book, bigger than I thought it was going to be but thats a good thing. My wee boy loves looking at the pictures of his relatives who live far away. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photo album, 31 Dec 2010
N. Costen (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
I bought this as a present for my grandson who is 5 months old. I liked it so much I ordered another for a friend of mine who has a baby of 3 months. It's just right for babies as it is light to handle. I looked at some others that were made of plastic and decided on this as babies have a habit of waving things around a bit uncontrollably and a plastic one would be more likely to end up giving them a bump on the head! It has bright and engaging pictures with plenty of spaces for all those family portraits. My grandson lives 200 miles away from me and also has grandparents in Zimbabwe so it was an ideal present to remind him who we all are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Galt soft photo album, 29 Dec 2010
D. Woollard (Norfolk, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
My wife bought one of these for our grandson last year and he enjoyed it so much we decided to buy two more, one for each of our granddaughters. They help to keep them amused on long journeys looking for us, family, pets, friends and whatever other photos you add. That way they take us with them wherever they go. Brilliant idea!!!!Galt Soft Photo Album

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best photo albums, 21 Oct 2010
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
My 4-month old baby adores this photo album. It is used as customized cloth book. I select nice poems, cut and paste some small photos for illustration, print them out for the soft album photo. My baby has started going to creche; and her care-giver will read this soft album book to her everyday. I think it will help my baby like reading and learn the language. I can always update poems and stories for this book as she grows! The perfect customized soft book for my baby!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Family photos for your baby, 9 Oct 2010
Sookie B "Sookie" (Surrey, England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
My daughter had this child's safe photograph album given to her for her baby. It has proved to be so good that I am buying one for a friend. It is an excellent way of teaching ones baby or toddler recognition of all the people in ones family. Especially good for families who are miles away so understanding who people are by this simple method is fabulous. My daughter goes through the book regularly, and as it is made out of material it is safe for babies to handle. There are others on the market but I prefer this design, so recommend the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will continue to buy these. they are great., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Galt Soft Photo Album (Toy)
Great book. bright colours. really attracts the attention.
you can add your own photos, which is especially interesting if you have family living far away.
I bought 4 so far. one for our son and 3 as a gift for others. it has been a success every time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›