5.0 out of 5 stars Sanex Shower Gel Dermo Sensitive, 1 Oct 2011
Lorna Dopson "Young at heart" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sanex Shower Gel Dermo Sensitive 85293 500ml (Personal Care)
I love Sanex and have used it for several years. My family also use this and when I found the reasonable priced products through Amazon, I bought several for ourselves and our family.

I will definitely keep buying them through Amazon because of the good deal and also the product is excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 9 Jun 2014
Great product at half the price as in the shops and,the product is a 500 ml bottle so it last for ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Lather it up, 6 Jun 2014
I have a problem with a lot of scented bath/shower products. I have been looking for a long time for something that I can use without any problems. I was googling one day and came across this product. I bought two at the time and wish I had bought more, I will. I have absolutely no problems after use and leaves your skin feeling soft and fresh. The price is great as we'll and easily affordable. Please send me some more. A must for anyone who has problems with their skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product at a Great Price!, 21 Feb 2014
I really like Sanex products especially this sensitive shower gel. It has a nice scent which is not overpowering. Also knowing that it is moisturising your skin is great especially considering the very reasonable price.