5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down :)
I love Mahjongg so this was perfect for me when I got a new DS Lite. You can play it for ages and just not realise the time. I am in my 30's and it has to be taken away from me in the end LOL.
Not only are there games against the clock, you can also play games at your own speed with no pressure.
There is also a quest where you follow a story and play along the...
Published on 12 Nov 2008 by Cherry

3.0 out of 5 stars Mahjongg
Published on 8 July 2009 by Mrs. A. M. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down :), 12 Nov 2008
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
There is also a quest where you follow a story and play along the way - although some of this is restricted with time which is not so good if you are a beginner.
Just dont play it on the bus going home - u might miss your stop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive addictive addictive, 6 Jan 2009
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My husband took one look at this game and said 'what on earth did you buy that for!! what a waste of money!!', since saying that I have had to prise the Nintendo DS out of his hands at 1am, after he has been playing it for over 3 hours!!! This is from someone who did not think the DS was that good!! (He also having given up smoking as a new years resoultion has found a new habit for his hands in the form of the stylus!!)

It has 5 different modes of game play, tradional pairing with no time limit, then pairing with a time limit - which is very challenging!, then there are 2 further games, one is pairing and one is a tetris style wall where you have to make the blocks match by switching them around. Then there is a challenge game which incorperates all 4 styles of game play against the clock to succeed in winning a battle. The game style are not easy to describe on here.

If you like games you can sit and relax with I would recommend this game, if you are unsure as to whether you would like Mahjongg, type it into google and play one of the free games online to get the jist of it, the DS version in uncomparable to the online games, but it does give you some idea of the object of the game. It is defintely a game which uses the stylus to the maximum!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple but addictive, 3 Nov 2008
G. Jones (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
At first it seems like theres nothing much to this game but as I got more into it I ended up playing for hours. You really can't put it down. My favourites are the games where you race against the clock to finish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mahjongg, 8 July 2009
Mrs. A. M. Hall "easydays" (Preston Lancs UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I am a mahjong lover and looked forward to receiving this game, whilst the game format is similar to the one I usually play unfortunately the tiny size of the tiles make it rather difficult to see and therefore the enjoyment is curtailed. I have'nt therefore played the game on nintendo as much as I anticipated.You do need good eyesight for this but of course you do not know this until game unpacked and played. too late to send it back then !

5.0 out of 5 stars Just totally addictive, 12 Dec 2008
Ms. Lorraine Parkinson (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I am 49 and I also have had my ds taken off me because of the time I spend playing Mahjongg (and the other 5 games I have) Mahjongg is totally addictive, the best yet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Mahjongg as you know it, 18 Mar 2009
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
It is very similar to the solitaire card games which abound for the DS except that it uses the faces of Mahjong tiles and if that's all you want then get it. However if your looking for the skill and challenge of the real thing, you won't find it here. One of the games also appears to be unsolvable but I can't tell if I'm playing it correctly because the instructions are so brief they are virtually useless. Very disappointing implementation. One lesson I've learnt - check the Amazon video if there is one - I wouldn't have wasted my money if I had done that before buying this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple yet compulsive, 27 Jan 2009
J. Neal "muffin" (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
My mum bought this a few weeks before Christmas, and ever since then the game has remained in my DS! It's one of those "I'll just play it for a few minutes" games that keeps you going for hours. There are three types of mahjongg tiles-based games:
1/A series of pair-matching games that get steadily more taxing.
2/A pair-matching game with a tactical twist, in which you have to select tiles in a certain order.
3/A three-in-a-row game similar to "Gem Quest".

All of these games are really annoyingly and frustratingly satisfying to play, making this one of the best value games around for the DS. I only gave this 4/5 as I am a perfectionist, and think only the most superb things get top marks. Believe me, this isn't far off!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, 25 Feb 2009
Ms. Ph Blackwell (Hertfordshidre, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I love Mahjong games and I was happy when I received this for my birthday, you have two different modes of play: You can do the storyline or just play for fun. The storyline version is short, it didn't take me long to complete whereas Mahjong Quest is a little harder to do. It isn't just Mahjong though it has different versions to the game. I would say buy it if you love Mahjong or are just a fan of puzzle games.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 16 Oct 2009
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I found the game really good fun. It keerps your mind on the go. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars mahjongg, 27 Oct 2008
J. Cooper - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) Deep Silver - excellent, keeps me occupied for hours, very hard to put down as its totally addictive. Have had to order another 4 for my friends as they have played mine and love it too, Conqueror in solo games is our favourite

Mahjongg (Nintendo DS)
Mahjongg (Nintendo DS) by Deep Silver (Nintendo DS)
9.51