5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, fast prompt delivery.
I originally made a mistake in ordering a 1m version of this cable, I called AVOPRO up, they changed the order to a 3m length and were incredibly helpful, to the point where I believe the operator actually ran down to the warehouse to stop it being dispatched!
Published on 29 Feb 2008 by Welsh Whirlwind

1.0 out of 5 stars SHOCKING.
Where do I start.... Firstly don't be fooled by the appearance of these cables.
I ordered two of these cables, one to connect my PS3 and the other to connect my SKY+ HD box.
One was DOA and has never worked.
The almost working cable was of poor quality. The plastic connectors that actually sit in the female connector on the device receiving the sound; Are...
Published on 15 Jan 2010 by Mr. Simon J. Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, fast prompt delivery., 29 Feb 2008
You do not need to spend a penny more on a toslink cable as its a digital connection sending 1's and 0's - They either get there or they don't! No amount of cable insulation (light is not affected by electromagnetic fields!)/gold interconnects (what!?) etc will make a single bit of difference to this type of connection! Please don't be fooled into spending a fortune by other utter rip-off companies!
What you do need to know is that the cable performs brilliantly as expected, and 'snaps' into place very well - Some badly built toslink cables have a tendancy to fall out of the connecting optical sockets.

All in all I heartily reccomend this buy, backed up by a great company, providing a great sevice and prompt delivery. Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Optical Cable, 27 Feb 2008
Guy C. Richman "Yuggy" (U.K.) - See all my reviews
The cable is of a robust quality and works perfectly. In fact, i can't believe how they can sell these so cheap!!!!!! No complaints at all. If you need one- BUY THIS!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wont Fit?, 13 Jan 2009
E. Oliver (England) - See all my reviews
Bought the cable, was my first digital optical so was a little nervous. Works perfectly with clean detailed sound, and great quality. Had a few problems inserting them into my machines and no instructions so wanted to help others out. The cable comes with 2 little plastic bulbs on the end to protect the link. These have to be eased off (its not hard) then they will slip into your machines without problems. I hope this helps peeps. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars BARGAIN!, 1 Sep 2009
This review is from: Fisual 5m Install Series Digital Optical Cable (Accessory)
My order arrived promptly and performs perfectly in my Multi-Channel Sony Surround sound system. The Fisual DIGITAL OPTICAL 5 metre Toslink cable routes DOLBY encoded multichannel audio.It is plugged into a VIRGIN CABLE TV V+BOX rear Toslink socket to the SONY STR-DG820 Toslink optical input sosket 4 metres or so away down the side of our lounge with lovely decoded surround sound eminating from all my surround sound speakers.A true bargain,so "WHY PAY MORE". A very satisfied customer, Adrian-ENFIELD,UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality at an amazing price, 21 July 2008
I bought this to link my SKY HD box audio to my home cinema system and it works a treat - a bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 18 Nov 2008
I was looking for an optical cable to connect up my Sky HD box and came across this cable. Ordering and delivery smooth and the cable works very well. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !!, 24 Oct 2008
I bought some of these cables to connect my Virgin Media V+ box & Xbox 360 to my home cinema system and they work great !!! Amazing value for money, shopped around and this was by far the cheapest I could find. But there's no cheapness in the quality though, does the job perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for the price, 27 Feb 2008
S. Cope (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Needed an optical cable to use my Xbox 360 with Logitech Z5500 speakers, decided to go for this and am glad I did. Excellent quality and a bargain at this price. Now I just need some soundproofing so can pump the volume up without disturbing the neighbours!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, 8 Dec 2008
L. Fuller (Luton, England) - See all my reviews
Excellent cable, looks really professional with the silver end :)
I've put Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS through this (from a Sky+ box and PS3) and it works perfectly, with my surroud sound system confirming it was receiving the appropriate sound format.

5.0 out of 5 stars Digital optical cable 1m, 4 Nov 2008
Very good price (almost a no-brainer), quick delivery, quality product - had no problems at all works perfectly (and has been for several months), the sound difference through optical cable is HUGE. If you use sky/blu ray with a surround system invest in this cable - it is well worth it.