on 14 December 2008
I bought the RollerMouse Pro to help me continue using my PC with 'bad to severe RSI' (according to my physio). I was a bit put off by the price and spent a couple of days worrying about how to justify spending this amount of money and was a little worried about reports on Amazon.com from reviewers who reported taking a few hours to get used to using it.

So how has it been? Got it out of the box at 6.45 tonight and using it from 7.00pm. It is dead easy to use. Read the short blurb on the instructions and just went for it and it sort of just works how you think it should. I cracked it in 15 minutes. I am not a tecky, just a typical PC user or Word and Excel with a bit of Powerpoint and I have tried it on all three and found it faultless. Also for the net it is great.

The base for you keyboard is very easy to assemble - my 8 year old did it with me. It took seconds. The jack goes into a usual USB port and instantly worked - I have Windows XP.....my PC recognised the new hardware and did the necessary wizzy bit in seconds..by the time I had my hands in place to have a go it was set up. I have bad RSi in my right arm and hand and because the mouse control is so close I can manage to operate it with my left hand - I am righthanded. But the thing is so close that I have very good control. I wish I had discovered this year's ago and I could spit now at my redundant traditional mouse.

This is the way ahead. So value for money? Absolutely! Ease of use? A doddle. Customer satisfaction? No, not satisfaction, pure delight! It really is the most amazing product.
on 23 April 2014
I've been using it for a few years now. Has really alleviated the pain I was getting from using a mouse. Not cheap but well worth the money.
on 2 September 2013
I've ordered a number of these for staff with arthritis, it makes it easier for them to use a PC without having to use a traditional mouse.