on 14 October 2010
Ideal for first time fliers. Let ALL of the string out before flying and it soars away. great fun and looks super.
on 20 September 2010
Great, we used it this weekend on the beach with our Granddaughter, and she loved it; so did we!
Thank you for a speedy delivery too.
on 3 May 2012
After a few minutes of unsuccessful flight, I worked out that the 'pockets' in the wings were not pushed through the right way. Once 'fixed, the kite went straight up to the limit of its string. Easy to fly, even for a five year old girl.
on 16 November 2011
Both my boys and their dad love this kite. It looks great is easy to open and fold and can be handled by a 3 & 1/2 - 4 yr old boy. Which means it is overall a good day in the park.
on 27 August 2014
This kite is fantastic, so easy to fly, my 4 year old daughter loves it, and can't wait to take it out again and again!
Despite being a very light kite, it flew in some strong winds, and has not fallen apart, appears quite robust.
on 5 April 2015
Disappointed. I am not sure if something was wrong with the kite but every time it launched in dive bombed to the right hitting the ground. We tried to make sure everything was straight, we tried different line lengths, we even tried different days. Nothing worked. Eventually the top of the kite broke continually smashing into the ground. So as I said disappointed, considering the other positive experiences most others seem to have had. Order was good though and speedily dispatched.
on 29 July 2015
I originally bought one of these kites and it had a bent frame, and as a result didn't work at all. I was really impressed with the customer services who contacted me to say that they were going to send a replacement at no extra cost. I hadn't even requested this so it was a welcome surprise, added to which, the replacement kite worked a treat! Most importantly our little boy loves it and it looks great! Well worth the money.
on 25 August 2012
The first time I took my daughter kite flying with this, she garnered a small (in both senses) audience within minutes. It's small and light, but sturdy enough for a reasonable amount of being dragged over the grass. Its relatively small surface area to weight ration means you do need a steady wind or you'll do a lot of running around, but I could not recommend it highly enough as a first time kite for a 3-4 year old.
on 26 August 2013
This is an attractive, simple kite, perfect for young children. I had slight problems with the instructions for setting it up but then realised that it was easier to look at the picture! It flew well and even flaps its wings when you tug the string. A successful birthday present for my four-year-old niece.
on 22 June 2015
Returned as just would not fly, even though our cheap plastic bag like one was flying brilliantly. the 'buzzer. broke easily too. We had to send a photo AND post it back which was irritating.