on 25 May 2009
This was delivered quickly, and the right cartridge for the right printer. So I was very satisified
on 14 September 2010
Hi - I bought this item because of the return programme but when I received it there was no information as to how to return my old cartridge. I tried going onto the lexmark website and there was no info. I emailed Amazon and they gave me a contact number. I phoned lexmark and they couldn't help me either - how useless is that!
on 22 July 2009
I was happy with the product and service that I had received and I would definitely order from this person again. The only problem was that the box did not include the packaging for the return programme, which is a shame as I believe strongly in recycling.
on 8 August 2010
Excellent print cartridges, clean and simple to insert into the printer. Would request lexmark supply a return envelope in each box for recycling purposes.
Glenn in Northern Ireland.
on 5 March 2010
this black ink cartridge fulfills its task and lasts for a reasonable length of time
the return program is a welcome bonus
on 10 April 2011
This cartridge only lasted about a month printing normal A4 pages. I have now had to purchase the extra life cartridge. I will not purchase the standard one again. If you do a fair amount of printing I would not recommend this cartridge.
on 26 August 2012
It fits nicely into my printer, easy to install you just have to remember to keep the printer turned on in my case! Lasts a good while though if it goes a couple months without use it dries out and becomes unusable. I just lost half an ink cartridge because of this but I'm sure if you need your printer very often this is the ink cartridge for you.
on 6 June 2010
It is an excellent puchase and much cheaper than buying from Tesco ...Would recommend it to everyone.
on 2 December 2009
what can be said about an ink cartridge,other than the real thing every time.I know people who have tried compatibles/refills,and found their printed work stuck in one big wad because the ink did not dry quick enough.Who needs the hassle,especially with photos,what a waste of paper.
on 4 December 2012
As you can probably see by both my orders that I ordered a no 17 instead of no 36 Black,

I found out when I opened the silver pack and discovered that it should have been a no 36 instead of no 17

I still have the no 17 Black,I wasn't sure if I could return it.

The no 36 was perfect.