5.0 out of 5 stars I do not know why it is called a toy.
Published on 22 April 2012 by Ms. Dd Patel

3.0 out of 5 stars very similar to PVA glue
the product is fine, however, compared to PVA it is very expensive, and I really cannot find very many differences in terms of application, drying time or finish to products. Will stick ( no pun intended!) to PVA on the grounds of value.
Published 24 months ago by bhgirl

5.0 out of 5 stars I do not know why it is called a toy., 22 April 2012
The product was just as I had seen it being explained on a youtube Video. I was decorating some candles with Henna and looking at some videos online it was recommended to use this product. It did exactly what it said i.e. sticks and products anything you like and after a while it gives a glossy and shiny look to anything you put it on. It is a glue as we;; as I stuck some sworski crystals on the candles too.

I recommend people to buy it if they want to use it for paintings or candles and seal their work and give a shiny look. You can also use it as a glue.

It arrived on time, and I thought I was only getting one bottle but I got two so it was a good deal for the price.

Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 May 2013
L. Doubell (Macclesfield, Engalnd) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mod Podge 16 oz Gloss Finish Coat, Multi-Colour (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this to make a Decoupage cardboard toy box, it was easy to use and has dried with a tough layer that should withstand my little boy. Strong smell when applying but that disappeared when dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 28 Dec. 2012
i found this product on the internet when i was viewing making beads with paper. i highly recommend this product as i found it to be everything it says on the tin!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick drying, versatile sticky stuff, 21 April 2013
Cazzandra (Guildford UK) - See all my reviews
I use this for decoupage mostly. It's great for sticking the paper onto surfaces and it will then act as a varnish afterwards. I make wooden boxes decorated with home-made paper diecuts. Home-made paper is delicate so I don't want it to get too wet. This sticks it and glazes it very nicely without affecting the colours. It is touch dry very quickly and re-coatable in 20 minutes. It can be sanded. And it can be thinned with water to get a smoother finish. Brushes wash out in water.

However, mod podge has a tendency to remain tacky even when dry. With some objects this isn't a problem and I quite like the texture it creates. But for the boxes it is a problem because if I'm not careful the lid and bottom will 'stick' together. I've taken to sanding the inner rims and using an acrylic sealer as a final finish. The second issue is that it can 'bubble' as you apply it. I found using sponge 'brushes' or applicators fixes that.

I have used other decoupage glues but I just like this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 20 April 2013
excellent product - I have used it a couple of times and have found it to be very good. highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Believe all you hear!!!, 10 Jun. 2013
This is the crafter's do all product! - I am a PVA-to-Modge Podge convert - Everything & everything I've tried it on is great from decoupage to modeling finishing coat/sealant - Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for my daughter, 1 Jun. 2013
J. Green "j green" (London England) - See all my reviews
My teenage daughter wanted this after seeing it on the net. So far she thinks it's great.
Used to recover a unit in her home. Looks great.

3.0 out of 5 stars very similar to PVA glue, 18 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Soopa doopa product, 11 May 2014
I have never used this product before but decided to give it a try as an avid crafter. OMG where has this been hiding. It is one of the easiest and best products i have ever bought. My mind is in overdrive now thinking what to "podge" next.... love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars usefull, 30 Jan. 2014
This was deliverered promptly and does just what it says its supposed to, a good buy at a good price thanks.